Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trumpet

Muse

Klaxons :thumbup: , Wolfmother :( and one more. My money's on the Noisettes. :( However, Matt Bellamy said that he wants three bands on each night, so does that mean that there might be 3 different bands on each night? Anybody but Wolfmother and MCR :whistle:

Oh well, I'm there to see Muse and Wembley. Anything else is a bonus.

I'm there on the 16th.

• 2 weeks later...

You really don't like it do you? lol

Strangely enough I do, but that's really only a reflection on the high standard of the previous ones.

And Fez, you're right, a lot of it will be way better live. Take a Bow is a bit too 'thin' on the album but I bet it's killer in a stadium. Shame I'm not going, really.

Oh, and has anyone heard the 'Grand Omega Bosses' edit of Assassin? It's way better than the one on the album even though it's only tweaked slightly and a bit longer.

• 3 weeks later...

Seems like three of the six support bands (three on each night) are going to be Klaxons (certain), Wolfmother and Bloc Party.

Any thoughts?

Id be happy with that tbh. Id be even happier if Maximo park were included in the line-up, but anythings a bonus as im only going to be there for Muse. :thumbup:

Seems like three of the six support bands (three on each night) are going to be Klaxons (certain), Wolfmother and Bloc Party.

Any thoughts?

Wolfmother are playing in Sweden on the 15th and America on the 17th. Seems very unlikely they'll squeeze in Wembly on the 16th.

Archived