Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

Right then, who owes me some money?

Scored one, made one. Hope he's as bad next week. :D

To be fair, he took his goal well. But anyone would of made that pass to Levi and most people would of gave it earlier and gave Levi less work to do. Plus he was caught offside at least 5 or 6 times.

To be fair, he took his goal well. But anyone would of made that pass to Levi and most people would of gave it earlier and gave Levi less work to do. Plus he was caught offside at least 5 or 6 times.

As I've said, it's what they do rather than what they don't do that counts. Especially for attackers.

And strikers who continually try to blow the ofside trap are a nightmare for defenders.

Not that it would hurt if coach Kelly could work on him just allowing himself an extra yard or so.

By the way it looks like Henderson had a hand in our first goal - which ought to please the boss.

As I've said, it's what they do rather than what they don't do that counts. Especially for attackers.

And strikers who continually try to blow the ofside trap are a nightmare for defenders.

Not that it would hurt if coach Kelly could work on him just allowing himself an extra yard or so.

By the way it looks like Henderson had a hand in our first goal - which ought to please the boss.

but 6 times in one match? He must be the most offside player in the league. Who had the 'For focks sake Elvis stay onside' idea? They should bring it back...

but 6 times in one match? He must be the most offside player in the league. Who had the 'For focks sake Elvis stay onside' idea? They should bring it back...

That was me. Only reason I didn't run it today is cos I was at the game, getting more and more frustrated every time he hared off two seconds early.

That was me. Only reason I didn't run it today is cos I was at the game, getting more and more frustrated every time he hared off two seconds early.

Thing is, he doesn't set off early. Most of the time he's standing still when the ball is played over the top, yet he's still offside. Just really annoys me that boy.

Archived