Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

The Championship

We actually won a game. Got to be worth a watch.

Will be interested to see the finishes again cos I thought they were both mishit at the time!

EDIT: I just have to add, how stupid is it that the Championship shows the teams in the top three or four as the main game every week? It's not like anyone is a Manchester United in this league. There aren't millions of people worldwide all sitting down now eagerly anticipating another Birmingham/Cardiff/Derby/Preston game shown first. Mix it up a bit. I'm biased but you miss out on some cracking games focusing on the top teams every single week. It's not like MOTD where they can pick the best game to go first based on what happened - that Scouse prat has to go to the ground and present crap links.

God I'm bitter about just how unspectacular we are.

I hate it when they decide for one match they're only going to use those stupid pitch side camera angles to mix it up. They're rubbish! And when sometimes they decide to leave the last few Championship games until the very end when they've done everything else.

Still, ill keep watching, cuz i wanna see the goals! :thumbup:

We actually won a game. Got to be worth a watch.

Will be interested to see the finishes again cos I thought they were both mishit at the time!

EDIT: I just have to add, how stupid is it that the Championship shows the teams in the top three or four as the main game every week? It's not like anyone is a Manchester United in this league. There aren't millions of people worldwide all sitting down now eagerly anticipating another Birmingham/Cardiff/Derby/Preston game shown first. Mix it up a bit. I'm biased but you miss out on some cracking games focusing on the top teams every single week. It's not like MOTD where they can pick the best game to go first based on what happened - that Scouse prat has to go to the ground and present crap links.

God I'm bitter about just how unspectacular we are.

They even had a commentator at the Cardiff match. Why? Oh sorry, what a stupid question. I assume the main match in 2 weeks time will be Leicester v Cardiff?

did anyone watch birminghams game?

Nope - but they were spitting nails around here that they may have won but PNE played the decent football.

S'funny, isn't it? Every fan wants to see their team play nice Harlem Glodetrotter's football and yet managers and players the length of the country only seem to produce Delboy Trotter's football.

Still think the first was mishit. You couldn't really see though. The second wasn't.

Nah don't think he mishit it. Come on let's give Elvis some credit! He has two men on him at the time and finihsed it superbly in the bottom corner....

Come to think of it yeah it must be mishit :P

Archived