Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Colchester

i canny waity.. whats the situation with train station distance like there...terracing aarrrr :D

Theres to stations in Colchester.

I think the one you would need isnt the main town centre one i think its the East station im not 100% sure though mate.

Theres to stations in Colchester.

I think the one you would need isnt the main town centre one i think its the East station im not 100% sure though mate.

Colchester Town is the one you want.

This isnt the main station though.

Sounds like the TPH/Fezz coalition might finally clash with the BMW all-mouth-no-trousers crew.

Not for the faint hearted.

Seriously though - beers in Colchester..? Let's be there by noon.

Colchester is rubbish, and so is Jamie Cureton. Mind you the women are all easy. So they say.

Sounds like the TPH/Fezz coalition might finally clash with the BMW all-mouth-no-trousers crew.

Not for the faint hearted.

Seriously though - beers in Colchester..? Let's be there by noon.

lol

The Duel is on :P:D we have trousers as well as our mouths, thank you very much.

Cheers mate.

Just found a ticket for about 15 quid :D

I think that if you got a cheap day return to Ely from Leicester and then a Anglia plus ticket from Ely to Colchester that is probably the cheapest route.

Well thats what i do and it normally about £18 with my rail card.

Archived