Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brummie-FOX

Foxestalk clock

It seems to have slowed down. My PC clock was about 1 minute ahead of the clock on FT, now it's 4 minutes ahead. Major problem :whistle: but is it just an error, or a problem? I've noticed a few things on here have been running a bit roughly lately and im just wondering if this is another one?

At the third stroke, the time sponsored by Disco Bob will be...hang on...there's murders afoot, City are crap, Mandaric is coming (maybe not), Santa is coming (maybe yes) and there's a killer thread about Pop Will Eat Itself...does anyone seriously care about the clock?

I'm going to see if I can find my presents...

At the third stroke, the time sponsored by Disco Bob will be...hang on...there's murders afoot, City are crap, Mandaric is coming (maybe not), Santa is coming (maybe yes) and there's a killer thread about Pop Will Eat Itself...does anyone seriously care about the clock?

I'm going to see if I can find my presents...

We live on time. We need to know. :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, i'm noticing this now. Seems to be 6 minutes slower than my pc clock.

Aye it seems to be quite a bit slower than my PC clock as well (5-6 minutes). Not a major problem, but seeing as somebody has already pointed it out like :P What's wrong with it??

Archived