Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Team fuh Cardiff

Minimal-change policy should continue.

Stearman is suspended for his fifth yellow, if I'm not mistaken. Other than that there shouldn't be any enforced changes. :ph34r:

So the team will be as follows, assuming there's no injuries between now and Saturday.

-----------------Henderson

Maybury-- McAuley-- Kisnorbo --Johansson

--Hughes ----Williams ----Tiatto ----Porter

------------Hammond------ Hume

Subs: Logan, McCarthy, Low, Fryatt, Wesolowski

Almost certainly the lineup for Saturday. :ph34r:

Probably not much need/room for discussion, but there you have it. :P

I believe Tiatto will eventually be replaced by a fit Weso. But yes zzz...

As soon as Tiatto gets injured or suspended, Wesolowski will come in and make the CM position his own. ;)

The minimal-change policy means he probably won't get in until that time.

Unless we lose and RK decides to change it up a little (even then that's unlikely as he likes to show faith in his players it seems). :mellow:

As soon as Tiatto gets injured or suspended, Wesolowski will come in and make the CM position his own. ;)

The minimal-change policy means he probably won't get in until that time.

Unless we lose and RK decides to change it up a little (even then that's unlikely as he likes to show faith in his players it seems). :mellow:

Which in a way allows for Weso to surprise the opposition in the second half! Hiha we re going to win win win win

Kelly may be tempted to play Kenton right back, Maybury left back.

No Kelly, no. Maybury right back, Skills left back.

Ideally Weso would come in for Tiatto, but fitness may still be an issue.

Stearman is suspended for his fifth yellow, if I'm not mistaken. Other than that there shouldn't be any enforced changes. :ph34r:

So the team will be as follows, assuming there's no injuries between now and Saturday.

I agree, that's what I want to see start.

is kenton not going to be fit then?

if he's fit he may play at right back

Would prefer Maybury and I think it's the more likely option.

Kelly may be tempted to play Kenton right back, Maybury left back.

No Kelly, no. Maybury right back, Skills left back.

Ideally Weso would come in for Tiatto, but fitness may still be an issue.

Yes - he may be tempted.

I don't think he will, though.

Maybury for Nissa and Kenton for Stearman is two whole changes - that's two more than he'd like, one more than necessary. Unlikely.

Maybury is odds-on favourite for the RB position, Kenton being the other possibility.

Reason is simple. Maybury was involved more recently than Kenton. ;)

I know Fryatt isn't playing so well right now, but NOT playing him isn't going to get him back in form.

If he's as fat, lazy and uninterested as people say, he doesn't deserve the chance - regardless of how good (or 'bad') his replacement is.

Hammond is eager, he makes things happen, he's scored two goals in two games - why begrudge him the chance to continue his run? That leaves us two options - drop Hume or go for a 3 man attack.

Do we want to drop Hume for a fat, lazy Fryatt? Do we want a fat, lazy Fryatt up front at all?

If he's not interested, he's no use to us. He should not play. :whistle:

I know Fryatt isn't playing so well right now, but NOT playing him isn't going to get him back in form.

Here here it's doing Matty's belief in himself no good but we can't afford to carry passengers against Cardiff.They may not have got the results recently but they are obviously capable and it's only a matter of time until their fortunes change...just hope it's on boxing day..fingers crossed :blink:

If he's as fat, lazy and uninterested as people say, he doesn't deserve the chance - regardless of how good (or 'bad') his replacement is.

Hammond is eager, he makes things happen, he's scored two goals in two games - why begrudge him the chance to continue his run? That leaves us two options - drop Hume or go for a 3 man attack.

Do we want to drop Hume for a fat, lazy Fryatt? Do we want a fat, lazy Fryatt up front at all?

If he's not interested, he's no use to us. He should not play. :whistle:

So he doesn't get his chance until someone's laid off with injury?

Well that's how it is for other players when you have a winning team e.g. McCarthy, why should Fryatt get special treatment?

Where's Sylla? I know he's crap but he's better than Low on any given day!? He's not even been on the bench for a couple of games is he injured or is RK having one of his frequent hissy fits with one of his players?

No. Because if he's as uninterested as people say, he'll have been overtaken in the pecking order by then. :santa:

Well that's how it is for other players when you have a winning team e.g. McCarthy, why should Fryatt get special treatment?

Because he's a million-pound player. :cool:

<_<

Where's Sylla? I know he's crap but he's better than Low on any given day!? He's not even been on the bench for a couple of games is he injured or is RK having one of his frequent hissy fits with one of his players?

I'd stick Sylla on the bench in place of Low - but since there's no word on Sylla's situation, I'm assuming (somewhat ignorantly perhaps) that he's in fact injured. :ph34r:

I'd stick Sylla on the bench in place of Low - but since there's no word on Sylla's situation, I'm assuming (somewhat ignorantly perhaps) that he's in fact injured. :ph34r:

I think Sylla was beginning to return back to his lazy ways, so that might be why he's out in the cold again.

Saying that, Sylla still offers us more. He can play both flanks more effectively than Low.

I would agree with that except replace Low with Sylla. I would have dropped Stearman suspsension or no suspension.

I think Sylla was beginning to return back to his lazy ways, so that might be why he's out in the cold again.

Saying that, Sylla still offers us more. He can play both flanks more effectively than Low.

Oh really?

If he's getting back to his lazy self, it's probably a good idea to put him back in the fridge. Cool him down in preparation for a glorious return in three months time. ;)

That perhaps explains why Hughes has once again found himself out on the wings - Low is effectively ineffectual (lol) and Sylla's let the glory of actually playing football get to his head. :whistle:

That suits me just fine. :whistle:

Shame it's Low on the bench, not some bustling youngster - we could do with another one in the side after the relative success we've had with Porter. ;)

Kenton has played well at right back, but he's essentially a central defender who does a job there. It perhaps wouldn't suit him if we're planning to persist with Hughes narrow right as Kenton isn't comfortable going forward.

Kenton has played well at right back, but he's essentially a central defender who does a job there. It perhaps wouldn't suit him if we're planning to persist with Hughes narrow right as Kenton isn't comfortable going forward.

Before the Sheffield Wednesday game at Hillsborough I would agree that Kenton played well, but his lack of pace was a huge worry. Also at times he seems lethargic.

Unfortunately for him it looks like he will be contiuning in his utility man role that he hoped to drop after moving to us.

Archived