Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sparky

Benjamin

How good is he?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. How good is he?

• Legend
    • Good div 1 player
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Worse than akinbiyi

The Benj is the least talented footballer at the club.

Those who went to Barnsley, did you see Corky rolling his eyes as The Benj slammed ball after ball in to the stands during the warm up. He might as well have shouted 'You useless ****' at him!!!!!!

Tommy Wright has more talent in his little finger, if he had half of Benjamin's baulk however he would be a first team regular.

He's poor, He's costing us a fortune (that's not his fault blame Taylor), He scored 10 goals to help us get promoted last time,

And for another year He's ours and if MA picks him then then he'll have a good reason.

I doubt he'll start a single league game for us, but if we're desperate with injuries or suspensions then he's a good fall back optionwho plays his heart out and who's just as likely to score as anyone in this division

When we had him on loan last season, he was very average except his last game when Micky was there watching him, he played out of his skin in that one. 

Funny old game :blink:

Yeah, I think that was around the La Manga time, and Benji knew there were a few injuries for the Brum game.....

You can't really knock him though - he gives it everything and works his pants off. I think he deserves a chance next season and I hope he proves us all wrong. I think the boys going to come good! (blimey did I just say that?)

Guest Benjamin is crap

Trevor Benjamin is shocking, words can't express how crap he is. Benjamin makes Tommy Wright look like Pele and Wrighty is still unproven so that shows you how awful the mongole is. I think I dislike him more than Impey, it took 4 or 5 years of pain and anguish before Impey buggered off and thankgod Benji's contract expires in the summer, if Adams has any sense (which i'm questioning) then he'd bollocks Benjamin off straight away.

Going back to the Wright/Mongole debate. Wright is showing in pre-season that will some confidence and a fair crack he'll do well for us, he doesn't nutmeg himself and he isn't boss eyed and i've not even got on to matching their footballing talents. Benjamin is in the wrong profession, I think he should be a landscape gardner or a bog roll. Wright will prove everyone wrong this season, he'll be class. I reckon he'll average atleast a goal every 2 or 3 games, trust me.

Itchy Arse

Trevor Benjamin is shocking, words can't express how crap he is. Benjamin makes Tommy Wright look like Pele and Wrighty is still unproven so that shows you how awful the mongole is. I think I dislike him more than Impey, it took 4 or 5 years of pain and anguish before Impey buggered off and thankgod Benji's contract expires in the summer, if Adams has any sense (which i'm questioning) then he'd bollocks Benjamin off straight away.

Going back to the Wright/Mongole debate. Wright is showing in pre-season that will some confidence and a fair crack he'll do well for us, he doesn't nutmeg himself and he isn't boss eyed and i've not even got on to matching their footballing talents. Benjamin is in the wrong profession, I think he should be a landscape gardner or a bog roll. Wright will prove everyone wrong this season, he'll be class. I reckon he'll average atleast a goal every 2 or 3 games, trust me.

Itchy Arse

If Micky chooses Benji ahead of Wright this season I'll be so p*ssed off, I really think he will do that though.

Guest Daniel

Lmao, nice one scowy!

I personally thin hes a legend, i bet you hear me singing his name from where you sit scowy. :P

Lmao, nice one scowy!

I personally thin hes a legend, i bet you hear me singing his name from where you sit scowy. :P

Let me see..........

......Er, no. ;)

Anyways, I'm moving to L1 next season, the Kop is crap. ;)

Guest Daniel

You nob. :(

Kop, full of atmosphere and noise.... my arse.

I like the view we got in the kop and atmosphere aay so i cant lose. :)

You nob. :(

Kop, full of atmosphere and noise.... my arse.

I like the view we got in the kop and atmosphere aay so i cant lose. :)

It was a bit too quiet for me at times last season - If you tried to start up a song, people wouldn't bother joining in......

L1 is supposed to be constant through the game - and, I'm sitting higher up so I'll get a better view.

Archived