Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fleckney Fox

Current Form

?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that we will be able too keep up our good form till the end of the season?

• yes, easy
    • maybe, if we keep the same starting 11
    • no chance

I don't think the same starting X1 has anything to do with it. We can compete with anyone in this division with the right attitude but I feel we've sacrificed points by continually giving ourselves a handicap.

Southampton will be a difficult place to get a victory but I'll be there cheering them on and am in no way pessimistic.

It certainly won't be hard to improve on last year's Southampton performance.

No. For the reasons I have outlined in a few other threads in this forum. Kelly will take his foot off the gas when he thinks we're safe, and then results will begin slipping - draws at first. We'll draw 3 or 4 in a row and then start coupling them with defeats. And spiral down the table. Just like we did last time.

No. For the reasons I have outlined in a few other threads in this forum. Kelly will take his foot off the gas when he thinks we're safe, and then results will begin slipping - draws at first. We'll draw 3 or 4 in a row and then start coupling them with defeats. And spiral down the table. Just like we did last time.

Bloody pessimist. :angry:

Archived