Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lildave3

Kisnorbo

kisnorbo has more attributes the walshie and wanted by bigger clubs, something walshy was never wanted by, making kisnorbo our all time best centre half

i believe at one time he was wanted by tottenham but they were put off by his disciplinary recrd.

Never seen Walsh play, unfortunately....

Kisnorbo is great though and the only defender apart from Stearman who constantly puts in the goals.

5 goals this season......

More than McCarthy, Johansson, McAuley and Sylla in the whole of their leicester careers.

Without kisnorbo's goals

We would of drew with Southend

Only beaten ipswich 2-1

Lost in normal time to villa

Lost to QPR

And drew with hull.

He gets the crucial goals.

Never seen Walsh play, unfortunately....

Kisnorbo is great though and the only defender apart from Stearman who constantly puts in the goals.

5 goals this season......

More than McCarthy, Johansson, McAuley and Sylla in the whole of their leicester careers.

Without kisnorbo's goals

We would of drew with Southend

Only beaten ipswich 2-1

Lost in normal time to villa

Lost to QPR

And drew with hull.

He gets the crucial goals.

Stearman got the 1st too iirc ???

This thread is a load of rubbish! Those who think PK is as good or will be as good for LCFC is hopping mad as a march hare! FACT if the lad proves me wrong i will wear his name on my shirt with pride like i would with WALSH 5 but he is not even to be talked about in the same breath as Stevie Walsh for what he has achieved at LCFC becasue a few decent performances do not match up against 13 years of loyal service. Kisnorbo is not a leader like Walsh, or stood up to the opposition in major games as in the past seasons we have not had them. Facts!

Archived