Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lildave3

Kisnorbo

Well, is he? He scores goals, he's a leader, he gets the odd sending off, us fans love him. In my opinion, he is fast becoming the new Steve Walsh and just wondered whether anyone else felt the same. Can the Aussie be the next legend of the club?

Dont get me wrong I like him. But nobody can touch Walsh.

If Kisnorbo captains us to the premiership (which I doubt) then maybe,but currently Kisnorbo is just an above average defender in a very average championship team :(

Why do players have to be the "New" whoever? They should be legends in their own rights, not emulating figures from our history. Or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

Dont get me wrong I like him. But nobody can touch Walsh.

If Kisnorbo captains us to the premiership (which I doubt) then maybe,but currently Kisnorbo is just an above average defender in a very average championship team :(

i doubt if he's had as much f@nny either. :D

He's had no ongoing wars with local rivals, no 9-match ban and was sh1t when he first came to the club.

Technically, he might be a better player - faster, more skilful - but I don't think he has the same run-through-brick-walls mentality that made Walshy a hero.

I like him, but he'd need to be here for a good few years before he became the new Walsh (or anything approaching the Great Man).

Well, is he? He scores goals, he's a leader, he gets the odd sending off, us fans love him. In my opinion, he is fast becoming the new Steve Walsh and just wondered whether anyone else felt the same. Can the Aussie be the next legend of the club?

Way off the mark! Kisnorbo has got eleven years, two promotions, two cups, europe, finding a nemesis, playing around with teammates wags, being the player most deserving of the shirt I have ever watched. He's got a long way to go yet. :cool:

He's here, he's there, he's every ******* where Stevie Walsh.... Stevie Walsh :scarf::chant::appl:

walsh did it for over 10 years, kissa hasnt even done it over a full seson yet, leave him to his own legacy dont try and link him to walshie

Ye Walsh was in another league, even coming to the end of his career when he smashed home that goal to equalise in the cup against Fulham, one of a listless aount of terrific moments and when I look back I feel really priveledged to have been lucky enough to see him playing with his heart on his sleeve year in year out.

Will there ever be another like him......

Why do players have to be the "New" whoever? They should be legends in their own rights, not emulating figures from our history. Or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

It's not often that I agree with you, but that's exactly what I was gonna post. :thumbup:

Walshie is a legend and my all time favourite footballer.

Kisnorbo is a good footballer bbut needs to achieve certain things before even being classed in the same sentance.

I have met both of them (Walsh more times) and I must say they are both friendly people.

Walsh is Mr. Leicester City though :thup:

Walshie is a legend and my all time favourite footballer.

Kisnorbo is a good footballer bbut needs to achieve certain things before even being classed in the same sentance.

I have met both of them (Walsh more times) and I must say they are both friendly people.

Walsh is Mr. Leicester City though :thup:

No disrespect but

Walsh = Was

Kisnorbo = Is

Different time,different team different manager

It's not often that I agree with you, but that's exactly what I was gonna post. :thumbup:

What a sad day it must be then.

I have prepared my noose, now where's the paracetemol......

Still, he took it on the chin.

They both did to be fair.

There was something about that moment, day one, where you just knew we were not going to return instantly to Division One. I think there was under 9000 to witness it as well.

Paddy is not the new Walsh... Steve Walsh was a great player... Paddy is a great up and coming player in his own right, who I am doubly proud to say is an Aussie too.... :)

Paddy K will not be any new anything, but he will be the best Paddy K anyone in Leicester has ever seen and will be a very good asset for the Foxes and for the Socceroos in the future... :D :D

Archived