Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bigneville

The Championship...

every other week sometimes every week they have bloody Sunderland as the top match!! what is it about them they are just an average mid table Championship side!!

Two reasons, most recently a Premier Team & more importantly Roy Keene.

ITV's idea of entertainment in any sphere is to chase personalities rather than quality and to be fair the public in general seem quite happy to lap it all up.

theres none on today bigneville.

I know mate, I was just suggesting over the season i would prefer to get up at 10 to watch the championship so i can watch the prem football in the afternoon.

Instead of watching football league review at half 1 to miss some...

I know mate, I was just suggesting over the season i would prefer to get up at 10 to watch the championship so i can watch the prem football in the afternoon.

Instead of watching football league review at half 1 to miss some...

There is no prem games on today though. :smile:

Have Leicester been the top match this season?

With Sunderland being the most recent Premiership team and have a manager called Roy Keane, surely that makes up the top match tomorrow then? :whistle::ph34r: Like.. we were the top match v Sunderland a few years ago..

No didn't think so..

Yes!!

believe it or not when we played errrr Sunderland!!! :rolleyes:

Archived