Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trumpet

Gaming Section

Alot of people seem to be playing xbox 360 on live and playstations, fm 07 etc. So i thought it'd be a good idea to make a gaming section, just like theres a general section, Leicester City etc. Could make it easier to find a game against someone.

Cheers. :cool:

Not sure m'self.

As a proud owner of a 360, a PSP and a PSII ~ if I want to chat to gamers or get updates on gaming matters then I go to dedicated gaming websites.

I feel that the focus of this site should remain LCFC, with GC being there for letting of a little bit of steam in a really crap but humourous way. We have threads running for FM07, 360, Wii and PSII - can't people continue to use them as needed?

Just my tuppenth, not the position of FoxesTalk at large.

Not sure m'self.

As a proud owner of a 360, a PSP and a PSII ~ if I want to chat to gamers or get updates on gaming matters then I go to dedicated gaming websites.

I feel that the focus of this site should remain LCFC, with GC being there for letting of a little bit of steam in a really crap but humourous way. We have threads running for FM07, 360, Wii and PSII - can't people continue to use them as needed?

My client, Frank Large, would like to make it clear that he does not wish to enter in to protracted debates on this subject. His viewpoint is that videogames are 'for the kids' and he'll stick to doing what he used to be good at - 'play effbawl'.

Perhaps a sub-forum to the General Chat forum, similar to the World Cup '06 sub-forum in General Sport/Football earlier this year.

Would make it easier to find and discuss gaming issues, which is essentially the only true purpose of the forum.

As Dave. pointed out, it's not really for in-depth gaming discussion, really... but I reckon it might have some use in organising things somewhat. ;)

Not sure m'self.

I know what your saying and i agree, but I was thinking if FoxesTalk members wanted to play against eachother. Ive been posting on Xbox 360 threads in general chat and creating new threads only for them to get removed because apparently there are so many already. :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure m'self.

Ahem, "Music Discussion" forum? :whistle:

Archived