Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest big chris at the back of g2

how good is rob kelly?

will rob kelly bring in good transfers and will have a chance of play offs or will he waste the money and have a dog fight for religation

Somehow I don't think playoffs is an option... can't think why...

Depends if he even has any money to waste. I'm not makin a decision yet until I see who he gets in and who goes out. My guess is that nobody will be out and we will only bring in one or two very average players.

We shall wait and see.

will rob kelly bring in good transfers and will have a chance of play offs or will he waste the money and have a dog fight for religation

I say Milan-ium gets Harry Redknapp to write down a list of players he would buy if he was Rob Kelly, this document is then passed onto Rob Kelly (if he's still here). Rob must then put a little tick buy the players he wants, puts it in an envelope, gives it back to Milan, and then back onto Harry, who negotiates with the related managers of the players selected.

I think you're right Chris, we'll see what kind a manager he is when he has money to spend, like at any normal club. Assuming the Mandaric deal goes through, we'll see what he does with the money. Kelly's literally had a transfer budget of £0 since he took over (for transfer fees). According to Gerry Taggart, who is doing some scouting, there is already a shortlist of players Kelly would like to sign. Let's hope these are players that will perform in this league.

We cant think about playoffs were just not good enough,well stay where we are unless we sign a few players that can really change our team.

Which is unlikely.

I think you're right Chris, we'll see what kind a manager he is when he has money to spend, like at any normal club. Assuming the Mandaric deal goes through, we'll see what he does with the money. Kelly's literally had a transfer budget of £0 since he took over (for transfer fees). According to Gerry Taggart, who is doing some scouting, there is already a shortlist of players Kelly would like to sign. Let's hope these are players that will perform in this league.

Please no.

It's like giving a murderous madman a gun and directions to a primary school.

Please no.

It's like giving a murderous madman a gun and directions to a primary school.

lol I'm not too optimistic either. Hopefully he'll get mostly players on loan from Premiership clubs, rather than lower league players, which are too much of gamble for a club in our situation in the table.

Sorry, what money is this? for all we know they deal might not be done until the 31st as reported in the Mokery.

For that matter it still might not go through at all.

its goin through on the 13th and stearman might be goin villa for 2.5mill

Who would even want to join us.

Wouldnt wish that on any poor bugger.

any-one who is willing to put in a grain of effort will walk into this team. Guaranteed football infront of a decent sized crowd, I think alot of players would jump at the chance of gaining experience here, if they're prepared to put in the effort

Even if Mandy were to give RK a £10m advance tomorrow, he might not be able to spend it.

Other managers in this league already active in the market have a name and/or a record with which to attract potential targets. Kelly has neither.

An example is Carlos Edwards, who would have been an ideal signing for us. But even if we'd had the transfer funds and been able to match whatever terms Sunderland offered him, would he really have preferred us to the mackems? I suspect not.

Kelly and his backroom staff are part of the problem, not the solution.

lol I'm not too optimistic either. Hopefully he'll get mostly players on loan from Premiership clubs, rather than lower league players, which are too much of gamble for a club in our situation in the table.

only one good player in lower leagues trundle but he wont even come we wont priemership players hu aint playin on loan

any-one who is willing to put in a grain of effort will walk into this team. Guaranteed football infront of a decent sized crowd, I think alot of players would jump at the chance of gaining experience here, if they're prepared to put in the effort

Yes,but they seem to lose that effort once anyone arrive's here.

I seriously doubt whether Martin O'Neill is THAT found of us... :smile:

should get bit of money 4 him

Yes,but they seem to lose that effort once anyone arrive's here.

Ye good point, every player we bring in ends up the same

...Maybe all the waste and gunk that has collaborated over the years under freemans is turning the players into effortless, gutless, spineless pricks

bring back filbo!!!!

Ye good point, every player we bring in ends up the same

...Maybe all the waste and gunk that has collaborated over the years under freemans is turning the players into effortless, gutless, spineless pricks

bring back filbo!!!!

if he goes he wont do owt cause where is

izzet

heskey

savage

dickov

connolly

piper

dublin

they aint doin anyfing

should get bit of money 4 him

A million, max, perhaps with extra add-ons in event of so many appearances, England caps ( :rolleyes:lol ), etc.

There have been a few games this season where, it has to be said, his potential has been kept well hidden..

Even if Mandy were to give RK a £10m advance tomorrow, he might not be able to spend it.

Other managers in this league already active in the market have a name and/or a record with which to attract potential targets. Kelly has neither.

An example is Carlos Edwards, who would have been an ideal signing for us. But even if we'd had the transfer funds and been able to match whatever terms Sunderland offered him, would he really have preferred us to the mackems? I suspect not.

Kelly and his backroom staff are part of the problem, not the solution.

Yeah, let's get Sven in.

Talking of which, wasn't he supposed to be appointed manager of West Ham? :ph34r::whistle::whistle:

if he goes he wont do owt cause where is

izzet

heskey

savage

dickov

connolly

piper

dublin

they aint doin anyfing

Retired.

playing in the prem.

playing in the prem.