Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Cardiff

As long as we get a dvd for the journey, Journey to Fulham, ok our coach assistant was well fine but I was bored shitless!!

That seemed to be a problem on alot of coaches. We had a film on but King Kong not really a film you can get into on a coach. :rolleyes:

me and Jon are going now getting tickets tomorrow, we were gona go with J_M_E and suas but we're getting ours seperate then meeting everyone there, should be easier finding people than fulham!

Dunno where you heard this from mate but SUAS don't even know that he's going Cardiif or not yet! Maybe you've heard something from J_M_E though?!

JME said earlier that he's going.

Yeah he said he might meet up with me sometime tomorrow to try and get tickets. That's why I don't understand why Sheephead thinks we're now getting them seperately and SUAS is going when he hasn't even decided yet?!

Yeah he said he might meet up with me sometime tomorrow to try and get tickets. That's why I don't understand why Sheephead thinks we're now getting them seperately and SUAS is going when he hasn't even decided yet?!

JME told me last night that suas is going, and that hes probably gona get tickets another time, did you get them today??

JME told me last night that suas is going, and that hes probably gona get tickets another time, did you get them today??

I went down but the bloke in the reception said that the ticket office won't be open until at least Monday but he didn't even sound too sure of that. Is a mess round there still. Think I'll go again on Monday cos I've got the day off.

I'm going to this one - gona have to wait 'til at least Weds before I can get me ticket for it though. Hoping to be able to go with Jonbluefox9 n sheephead :P

SUAS may well be coming to this one if he doesn't have to use Fox Travel!! ld3, lcfc4theprem, filbertway, potter3 n Ched off of here have already said they may come down with me as well :D

SUAS may well be coming to this one if he doesn't have to use Fox Travel!! ld3, lcfc4theprem, filbertway, potter3 n Ched off of here have already said they may come down with me as well :D

Mr.Popular :whistle:

Can't say wether I'm going or not atm

Will let everyone know when I can. :P

Mr.Popular :whistle:

Can't say wether I'm going or not atm

Will let everyone know when I can. :P

Wouldn't say I'm Mr. Popular - I just like to ask who's going down so I can suggest they come with me :P;)

Why are you not gona come? Stop being gay. I heard Cardiff do Real Ale so you'd be well in :whistle:lol

Should be getting my tickets on Monday, went down today but was shut <_<

Ticket Office is doubtful for even a Monday opening at this moment in time according to Jonbluefox9 who went down there today. Apparently it's still a right mess down there.

Wouldn't say I'm Mr. Popular - I just like to ask who's going down so I can suggest they come with me :P;)

Why are you not gona come? Stop being gay. I heard Cardiff do Real Ale so you'd be well in :whistle:lol

It's good when your popular ainit. ;):D

Never been to Ninian Park. Anybody ever been?? If so, do they have a concourse area?? :)

Ahh depends whereabouts it will be played and at what sort of time. If it's a reasonable time and a manageable distance for a Saturday morning, I shall come there and hurl loads of abuse at you from the sidelines should you happen to make a mistake :ph34r::P;) :thumbsup:

Yeah. Ive been 3 times.

Concourse area pah, u'll be lucky. It has a burger stand with a few toilets in an area just after you get through the turnstile as far as I can remember. The terracing is better than colchester for viewing the game though. :thumbup:

I still dont no how im going to get there....i dont fancy driving the whole lot in one day,may stay over in Leicester night before and drive it the next day.

Anyone want a lift from Leicester as Maybes has deserted me. :cry:

I still dont no how im going to get there....i dont fancy driving the whole lot in one day,may stay over in Leicester night before and drive it the next day.

Anyone want a lift from Leicester as Maybes has deserted me. :cry:

:whistle:

I take it that was a hint. Wils will you take them?? :unsure::whistle:

Might be going now.So if i do, he's taking me. Suas and his gang can sit in the back or the boot, and if they talk, they'll be getting out of the car, and walking.

Might be going now.So if i do, he's taking me. Suas and his gang can sit in the back or the boot, and if they talk, they'll be getting out of the car, and walking.

Errr do u wana go then Berteh?

Btw to all posters,Wils isnt drunk at this minute in time.

Honest. :whistle:

Errr do u wana go then Berteh?

Btw to all posters,Wils isnt drunk at this minute in time.

Honest. :whistle:

We'll see son. I'll let you know.

Wils is drunk, bin on the park with a bottle of white ace. :unsure:

Archived