Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fulham

thanks for the info, but i just called the ticket line and they said it would only cost £7.20 return from guildford to wimbledon, not sure how much the tube is from there to putney bridge??

An off peak travel card zones 2 to 6 is £4.60 you can buy this in wimbledon station. If you need to get into zone 1 for beers after you need a zones 1 -4 travelcard which is £5.70

Good old Ken keeping the prices nice and high.

An off peak travel card zones 2 to 6 is £4.60 you can buy this in wimbledon station. If you need to get into zone 1 for beers after you need a zones 1 -4 travelcard which is £5.70

Good old Ken keeping the prices nice and high.

thats not to bad then, will be trying to get in to london as early as i can, depends on how much work i have on?? wont be able to stay around much after the game cos of getting back to guildford. will be a long day!! leave leicester around 3.15 am, my usual area starts around gatwick, then down to the coast to hastings, eastbourne, brighton, chichester, then back up to farnham, woking, guildford area. :)

How much is an all day travel card that will cover Victoria, Putney Bridge, etc? Is it still about a fiver?

Yeah its a zone 1-3 travel card i reckon around a fiver. Single fares are all £4 so travelvard is the way forward.

Look at me I could be ken livingstone himself spouting all this knowledge. Except I'm not a massively corrupt millionaire. Damn nation!

just to let you know, stanmore station is only a few mins from the motorway!! come off the motorway at junction 4, this will bring you on to the A41, after 1/4 of a mile turn right at the roundabout on to the A410, at the next roundabout go straight over, stanmore station is about 1/4 of a mile further , on your left, the car park is just before you get to the station at the end of the houses on your left, look for the grey metal raillings, thats the entrance, hope this will help!!

yeah just realised its not far off the M1, the sat nav will guide us there though lol

A polite reminder.

This is a thread about tickets and travel. By tickets, it's information regarding prices, availability etc, NOT where everyone is sitting, or the fact they have a ticket in the first place.

Thank you.

Archived