Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Foxes F.C. Sign up game!

:@

You're at Chelsea, and just scored a 91st minute equaliser which made it so Chelsea win the league and Liverpool come second!!!!!!

I went mad... I'm still seething.

lol I am at chelsea!! Woooo. How much you sell me for. Do they play me centre mid? Please post a screenie of me :thumbup:

who do i play for?

Joe Baker i hope ive been loyal and stayed at the team that made me as a player ;)

Nah mate I signed you, shame you don't get in the team over Thierry Henry, Wayne Rooney, Ashley Heggs or Dirt Kuyt :/

You're getting a lot of MOM for the reserves though :ph34r:

Nah mate I signed you, shame you don't get in the team over Thierry Henry, Wayne Rooney, Ashley Heggs or Dirt Kuyt :/

You're getting a lot of MOM for the reserves though :ph34r:

i want a transfer tbh

at my age i need to be playing regular 1st team football

• 6 months later...
I'll probably do another sign up game for FM 2008 :)

If you do, I want to be on straight away! :D

I've decided I'm not really a defender as the last time I played in a real match I was always wanting to get further up the pitch into attack... by the end, we were getting thrashed 6-1 so I gave up doing my job at the back which to be honest I wasn't doing that badly... it was the rest of the crap I was having to orchestrate (you can only do so much with shit!), and decided to go to the front and sure enough I scored cause I got into positions unlike the rest of them who seemed to be attracted to the ball and went straight to it. Amateurs!

Archived