Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Foxes F.C. Sign up game!

Some things on it are:

My transfer budget was 12.5 million but in editor I set it as 0. The clubs finances were 10000000 (like suggested) so this isn't my fault (transfer budget)

The reputation has stayed as Worldwide..... :S

And Joe, because you demanded being set as goalkeeper and striker, it has only registered goalkeeper (like it always does) so you won't be playing up front... don't say I didn't try to stop you. Now who am I going to play up front?!?

Some things on it are:

My transfer budget was 12.5 million but in editor I set it as 0. The clubs finances were 10000000 (like suggested) so this isn't my fault (transfer budget)

The reputation has stayed as Worldwide..... :S

And Joe, because you demanded being set as goalkeeper and striker, it has only registered goalkeeper (like it always does) so you won't be playing up front..

thats ok

i'll copy it to my db and edit it

or train myself as a st if i can

btw add me on msn

thats ok

i'll copy it to my db and edit it

or train myself as a st if i can

btw add me on msn

You cannot train yourself and you're already on my msn. I'm editing my database now so I can set you as a striker.. I will upload that one too. Just take an extra 1/2 hour wait.

I will post some updates on my team. I doubt I'll do detailed match reports but I will give you the:

Score

Scorers

Man of the Match

Injuries (Foxes)

Dismissals (Foxes)

Screenshot of player ratings (so you know who played ;))

Archived