Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Foxes F.C. Sign up game!

Nooo!!! You can't leave the Foxes till you've got us in the Premiership!!!

Also, I have a problem. Whenever I try to modify a team or create one once I start playing immediatly after having used the editor my computer always quits the application unexpectedly... is there something that I can do to stop that from happening.

P.S. I have FM2005 on Mac...

Nooo!!! You can't leave the Foxes till you've got us in the Premiership!!!

Also, I have a problem. Whenever I try to modify a team or create one once I start playing immediatly after having used the editor my computer always quits the application unexpectedly... is there something that I can do to stop that from happening.

P.S. I have FM2005 on Mac...

The database is probably corrupted, happened to me once too. If you edited the original database without making abackup I think you'll have to re-install.

The database is probably corrupted, happened to me once too. If you edited the original database without making abackup I think you'll have to re-install.

Yeah it happened to me with 05 too. Just re-install it and it should be fine :thumbup:

' date='Jan 20 2007, 07:32 PM' post='509855']

MBV, MBV!!

Have I made my Egypt debut yet?

Played 2, let 3 in.

And I didn't sign Ben Stapleford because with the new manager he is playing in the reserves so he isn't good enough :P

I will search them later and tell you how they're getting on, and, if they got sold, the transfer fee ;)

Hmm... yeah, whats this? You leave your beloved creation for Liverpool?? And then you don't even bring along your star player?! F**k you! <_< ;)

Me, Rab and MDV are planning a big night out...a bit of Coke, a bit of spit-roasting and maybe a nightclub fight ~ should be a blast. Any other players not currently getting an outing for this team and fancy tagging along to raise some bad publicity for the manager leading to his sacking are welcome to tag along. Obviously, the more outrageous your behaviour the better...

Damon Fleming is at Arsenal in a £15.25M deal.

Joe Brewin is at Chelsea in a £7.75M deal.

Shen Annigan is at Chelsea in a £15.25M deal. (I wanted to sign you)

The current Foxes F.C. manager is..... Mark Hughes :P

Archived