Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Ultras

But they're are not going to do that are they?

They have season ticket holders in every part of the ground so they cannot sanction a section for you without upsetting some ST holders - it's a non-starter.

They will say what's to stop you singing where you are or you should move to L1/Kop.

You need to decide where you want to go and make a mass move to that area - all those that are ST holders and want to join in move their seats. All others buy tickets in that area.

There's two things you need to decide - 1) what to call yourselves, although to me that's not even that important and 2) Where you going to be in the gorund.

If you can get 50/100 people all converging to one section of the ground you're up and running - what else is there but hot air and procrastination.

If people see this going on and want to join in they will!

Absolutely correct.

Genuine question - how do you imagine the club are going to get more people on board?

Promoting the Idea, They are bound to have more contacts than I do.

Maybe hand out flyers at games.

They are only Idea's and As I said I can't see what Is wrong with Just Enquiring to the club to start off with

But they're are not going to do that are they?

They have season ticket holders in every part of the ground so they cannot sanction a section for you without upsetting some ST holders - it's a non-starter.

They will say what's to stop you singing where you are or you should move to L1/Kop.

You need to decide where you want to go and make a mass move to that area - all those that are ST holders and want to join in move their seats. All others buy tickets in that area.

There's two things you need to decide - 1) what to call yourselves, although to me that's not even that important and 2) Where you going to be in the gorund.

If you can get 50/100 people all converging to one section of the ground you're up and running - what else is there but hot air and procrastination.

If people see this going on and want to join in they will!

Again fair point,

But how will we get people to join if we are only on this forum and a few other places. We need to get people who dont go on this forum or dont use the internet to join up.

Promoting the Idea, They are bound to have more contacts than I do.

Maybe hand out flyers at games.

They are only Idea's and As I said I can't see what Is wrong with Just Enquiring to the club to start off with

Fair play. :thumbup:

It depends how convinced you are that some of the older generation would join in. A lot of them... (us?) have become extremely cynical towards football these days and LCFC in particular.

If you're serious about getting as many people on board as possible then you are probably doing the right thing - presuming the club give you the time of day.

Specifically with getting some of the old Kop lot involved, I would have thought the best way is still the same as back in the day - spontanaiety and originality. Ironically, it's all down to the image you put across.

I don't think there's any way of doing both, but best of luck with it. Something needs to be done.

Fair play. :thumbup:

It depends how convinced you are that some of the older generation would join in. A lot of them... (us?) have become extremely cynical towards football these days and LCFC in particular.

If you're serious about getting as many people on board as possible then you are probably doing the right thing - presuming the club give you the time of day.

Specifically with getting some of the old Kop lot involved, I would have thought the best way is still the same as back in the day - spontanaiety and originality. Ironically, it's all down to the image you put across.

I don't think there's any way of doing both, but best of luck with it. Something needs to be done.

The amount of wrong turns the game (and as you say our club) have taken in the past ten years it's hard to be anyhing but extremely cynical towards it.

I'd echo what Fezz and others have said with it... best of luck, I really do wish you well. I'd just urge that you don't align yourself with the club on this one. You're much better off projecting an image (at least to the fans) of an organisation truly for the fans and all about supporting the players on the pitch.. it's about appearing as independent from the club. Otherwise it simply won't work.

I get what your saying, but surely it won't hurt to make an enquiry, if they agree to whatever is being asked, great, but if they don't agree they can hardly stop it happening anyway.

Exactly they can't stop it at all. They will turnr ound and say that it is not possible because of season ticket holders etc. but people can still congregate together somehow. There is no way they can stop the group really. As logn as everybody is serious about it and people do things to get the ball rolling then the group can actually take off.

Exactly they can't stop it at all. They will turnr ound and say that it is not possible because of season ticket holders etc. but people can still congregate together somehow. There is no way they can stop the group really. As logn as everybody is serious about it and people do things to get the ball rolling then the group can actually take off.

Being realistic the club will not endorse this idea 1 not to upset season ticket holders in their locations being told to move, 2 safety regs, 3 the f.a / football leauge would go mad about this.

I understand the no harm tactic but i don't believe you will get any where. Best bet is to stay at the top of the kop congregate there as many seats are not taken by st holders, try to convince the L1 boys back with your singing & standing together ideas and you will have a group of 100-200 people, that is a start!

Archived