Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

FM 2007 Online (European)

I've read it. ;)

Two of them could have played the week and 1 been on holiday whilst they played :thumbup:

What teams are Wilkes, Maybes and Manwell, do ya know??

Manwell is surprisingly Deportivo, One of them is Celta Vigo (Maybes i think :unsure: ) and not sure about the other.

yer the teams are as follows:

Manwell - Deportivo

Maybes - Celta Vigo

Me - Sevilla

Weve played 1 week and its only July 8th or something and the season doesnt start till August 27th so theres plenty of time to join before we get to the start of the season.

Version 7.0.0

you can be any spanish teams even the big ones lol

Manwell - Deportivo

Maybes - Celta Vigo

Me - Sevilla

Weve played 1 week and its only July 8th or something and the season doesnt start till August 27th so theres plenty of time to join before we get to the start of the season.

Version 7.0.0

By the way, i've looked on SI website and it says the only possible way to do it is unistal the game, but then i'd lose the games that i had started with the patch. So unless everyone else gets 7..0.1, i can't play :(

By the way, i've looked on SI website and it says the only possible way to do it is unistal the game, but then i'd lose the games that i had started with the patch. So unless everyone else gets 7..0.1, i can't play :(

i think you can put your saved games on to your desktop and then uninstall it and then put them back into the saved game file, im not too sure though.

Ask maybes on msn

i think you can put your saved games on to your desktop and then uninstall it and then put them back into the saved game file, im not too sure though.

Ask maybes on msn

you cand do that

i do it all the time

Ask maybes on msn

You can do that, but i won't be able to play on the ones i have started since i downloaded the patch.

You can do that, but i won't be able to play on the ones i have started since i downloaded the patch.

yeah you can

before i got my new pc i had the patch on the old one

copied all my fm games over and played them all on my new pc with the patch

Manwell - Deportivo

Maybes - Celta Vigo

Me - Sevilla

Version 7.0.0

I'll be Barca then.

Goonerfox - Barcelona

Nice one.

well you people are just horrible, you said i could go on holiday.

FFS.

Has been explained :rolleyes: their are currently 3 people in game that intend to have five or six (depending on what Wiks and Maybes want) people in, we are one week into the season, we play on Mondays and Thursdays primarly (if your not their you on holiday) or if everyone is about another time we might have a quick game then.

Reffering back to my orginal point, if you wish to take up the remaining places we'll be playing tomorrow at some point (I might have to give it a miss this week but thats a differnt story) look out for my post tomorrow, have I not said if you wish to join be around on Thursday evening a thousand times!?

Yes if Wilkes turns up and yes if your around at the same time as him.

Well im to old to be bopping up town with the young uns in creation (or what ever its called now) so i guess ill be around most of the evening as long as the mrs don't get bored on the ps2!!

Archived