Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

FM 2007 Online (European)

What anytime, or on this game?

I have them both on my offline game :D

I have both of them on my Leicester game, and ahev Cardenas on my Hammers game. Marcelo is miles better than both of them though imo, train him to be a left winger and you're sorted. :thumbup:

A few tips for players (apologies if they have already been mentioned)

FREDDY ADU (play LM) and EDDIE JOHNSON (striker) (both from the States)

DAGOBERTO from Brazil who at the start is worth about £3.5m but has a minimum release of £1.4m and scores shite loads.

Other class players based in Brazil who always go on to become huge players (some £50m players) in the games i have played include MARCELO (LB), LEANDRO LIMA (AM but play him upfront too as he can score), KERLON(AM), AMARAL(RB), EDUARDO RATINHO(RB who in one season for me set up the record assists of 17 from full back lol), FALCAO (CF I think Colombian)

The best players from Europe are PASANEN (play at CB - Available for about £2m at start of first season but has about 30 clubs interested), KOMPANY (CB - Always goes on to be the most valuable centre half and has amazing stats always), VAN DEN BORRE does OK but blows hot and cold.

From England Huddlestone (Spurs) and Bridge from Chelsea are always sold between the first season and the middle of the second so are worth putting on your shortlist as are Ben Sahar from them who goes on to be a great striker. TRAORE at Arsenal always gets good on this game after a few seasons and Theo Walcott can be bought for under £7m in first season. Defoe can be bought for about £8m at the start also.

There are shite loads more players but I cant remember them as I havent played it in a while (spent too much time on it when I first got it!)

A final few tips are try and sign the players who have either got Wonderkid in there description or have a list of "moves" that they can do in there position section (stuff like "prefers one twos", "shoots from long range" etc) as they become the better players in the game. Also, if you make a bid and the club say they arent going to rush to make a decision (because other clubs also want the player), the best thing is to withdraw your offer straight away and make a bid of ENQUIRY. They will then tell you what they want. Its crazy but once I bid £20m for a player which was turned down because the likes of Milan and Inter also wanted him so I did the enquiry bit and they said they wanted £8m lol! This only happens if they want to sell or else they say simply that the player isnt available!

I have both of them on my Leicester game, and ahev Cardenas on my Hammers game. Marcelo is miles better than both of them though imo, train him to be a left winger and you're sorted. :thumbup:

I've got him too lol, but neither of them are left wingers anyway. Andres Guardado on the left wing, hes a genius :P

A few tips for players (apologies if they have already been mentioned)

FREDDY ADU (play LM) and EDDIE JOHNSON (striker) (both from the States)

DAGOBERTO from Brazil who at the start is worth about £3.5m but has a minimum release of £1.4m and scores shite loads.

Other class players based in Brazil who always go on to become huge players (some £50m players) in the games i have played include MARCELO (LB), LEANDRO LIMA (AM but play him upfront too as he can score), KERLON(AM), AMARAL(RB), EDUARDO RATINHO(RB who in one season for me set up the record assists of 17 from full back lol), FALCAO (CF I think Colombian)

The best players from Europe are PASANEN (play at CB - Available for about £2m at start of first season but has about 30 clubs interested), KOMPANY (CB - Always goes on to be the most valuable centre half and has amazing stats always), VAN DEN BORRE does OK but blows hot and cold.

From England Huddlestone (Spurs) and Bridge from Chelsea are always sold between the first season and the middle of the second so are worth putting on your shortlist as are Ben Sahar from them who goes on to be a great striker. TRAORE at Arsenal always gets good on this game after a few seasons and Theo Walcott can be bought for under £7m in first season. Defoe can be bought for about £8m at the start also.

There are shite loads more players but I cant remember them as I havent played it in a while (spent too much time on it when I first got it!)

A final few tips are try and sign the players who have either got Wonderkid in there description or have a list of "moves" that they can do in there position section (stuff like "prefers one twos", "shoots from long range" etc) as they become the better players in the game. Also, if you make a bid and the club say they arent going to rush to make a decision (because other clubs also want the player), the best thing is to withdraw your offer straight away and make a bid of ENQUIRY. They will then tell you what they want. Its crazy but once I bid £20m for a player which was turned down because the likes of Milan and Inter also wanted him so I did the enquiry bit and they said they wanted £8m lol! This only happens if they want to sell or else they say simply that the player isnt available!

Spainsh + Italian league agreed South Americans are fantastic but sometimes in England they wont settle for shit. I had Dagoberto in my Arsenal game and he isn't a patch on Fernando Cavanaghi (Argie, Spartak Moscow) That lad is a absloutle legend. We're talking 55 goals a season.

In my current Leicester game, McBride currently has 15 from 11.

He's quality in the Championship and available for peanuts at the start of the game.

On mine, I've put Mandaric on as having the club... he gave me around £10 million to spend and I've gone through a fair bit of it... Have to get us promoted now.

He's quality in the Championship and available for peanuts at the start of the game.

On mine, I've put Mandaric on as having the club... he gave me around £10 million to spend and I've gone through a fair bit of it... Have to get us promoted now.

I hate McBride.

Mainly because I can never sign him, and he always scores against me.

The bastard!

I put Mandaric on, he didn't give me much to start, then he quickly got bored and sold the club lol. he did give the club a £225 million cash injection before he left though, perhaps its an omen :whistle::P

Spainsh + Italian league agreed South Americans are fantastic but sometimes in England they wont settle for shit. I had Dagoberto in my Arsenal game and he isn't a patch on Fernando Cavanaghi (Argie, Spartak Moscow) That lad is a absloutle legend. We're talking 55 goals a season.

Ive never signed Fernando Cavanaghi or started with any of the big clubs to be honest. If I dont take over Leicester its a an average side in the Premier like Newcastle or Man City. I then put practically the whole squad up for sale and buy a lot of the players Ive mentioned who dont cost a bomb. The Brazilians usually take time to settle but there isnt one (from memory) that has asked for a transfer. They take half a season to be happy but they always seem to still get the ratings. Some of them weirdly become England Internationals also lol. That happened with Leandro Lima one season.

Other players that have sprung to mind include a LM called Silva if you have money but if you are starting with Leicester, cheap players with little stats who always get seasons averages of over 7.5 are Dennis Boskhallo (or Boskalo) for about £60k, a CB/RB, Jan Polak, a young CM (there are two JAN POLAKS but one is worth quite a bit) again for about £60k, Greg Cameron from Dundee Utd for about £50k and 20% sell on and a Danish striker called QVIST for about £120k.

Ive never signed Fernando Cavanaghi or started with any of the big clubs to be honest. If I dont take over Leicester its a an average side in the Premier like Newcastle or Man City. I then put practically the whole squad up for sale and buy a lot of the players Ive mentioned who dont cost a bomb. The Brazilians usually take time to settle but there isnt one (from memory) that has asked for a transfer. They take half a season to be happy but they always seem to still get the ratings. Some of them weirdly become England Internationals also lol. That happened with Leandro Lima one season.

Other players that have sprung to mind include a LM called Silva if you have money but if you are starting with Leicester, cheap players with little stats who always get seasons averages of over 7.5 are Dennis Boskhallo (or Boskalo) for about £60k, a CB/RB, Jan Polak, a young CM (there are two JAN POLAKS but one is worth quite a bit) again for about £60k, Greg Cameron from Dundee Utd for about £50k and 20% sell on and a Danish striker called QVIST for about £120k.

Dennis Boskailo - Great young prospect, got him on my West Ham game, gets great ratings every time he plays.

Lasse Qvist - A player i have bought on every fm/cm since 03-04 lo This year i just buy him for 350k, keep him for 6 months then sell him on for 3 million, great way to make a profit :thumbup:

When i started again with Leicester i brought 3 players 2 on free Fadiga, not sure of the other player (of top of my head) and enyema for £700k and won the league.

im in season 2013 just won the Premiership with 100 points also won fa cup and league cup, and have brought a player through the ranks (Matthew Lamb he's 19 and a wonderkid - plays DM and is keeping SIVOK out of my side)

I have also won the UEFA Cup, Super Cup, Fa Cup twice, league cup once, and charity shield 3 times.

The avg age of my squad is 23

I have Northampton as a feeder club too :blink: I also have an Italian and a Spaish team, and ielandic team and a Chinese team :P

Africa's a great place for young players too, they cost between £0 and £5K usually lol I also have 'the new Cristiano Ronaldo' from Israel :unsure:

I have Northampton as a feeder club too :blink: I also have an Italian and a Spaish team, and ielandic team and a Chinese team :P

Africa's a great place for young players too, they cost between £0 and £5K usually lol I also have 'the new Cristiano Ronaldo' from Israel :unsure:

Is that Gay Assulin? he's amazing avg around 7.89 a season for me

No mate he's a regen, he's called Dror Cohen. I think he's a regen anyway...

This is my current team that won me the treble only loosing twice in the season and drawing 4

GK OSCAR UTARI (Free Transfer)

DR RATINHO (7.5 million)

DL BARYNOV (Brought him for 240k Barcelona made an offer worth upto 31M for him which the chairman accepted on my behalf f**ker, but i offered him a new contract which he signed and so he stayed)

DC CORLUKA (1.7 Million)

DC NALDO (4 Million)

MR GAY ASSULIN (900k)

ML GUARDADO (4 million)

MC Matthew Lamb (Product of youth system, now a 19 year old wonderkid)

MC LEANEY (Brought him from Sydney FC for 3k he's worth 7 million now, had to loan him to my portugese feeder club for 3 seasons to get portugese nationality)

FC LASSE QVIST (130k)

FC OKAKA (Free) or SULTAN CAM (12 million)

Archived