Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

FM 2007 Online (European)

Seeing as the last game organised didn't happen I'll start a new one, first five people post your name here PM you PC specs to me so we can get the fastest PC hosting the game. The amount of players may be increased if someone with a super computer is hosting the game.

The game will be running 3 divisions from Spain and Italy totalling in six, makes a change doesn't it? might include French/German leagues as I say if the person hosting has a fast computer.

Seeing as the last game organised didn't happen I'll start a new one, first five people post your name here PM you PC specs to me so we can get the fastest PC hosting the game. The amount of players may be increased if someone with a super computer is hosting the game.

The game will be running 3 divisions from Spain and Italy totalling in six, makes a change doesn't it? might include French/German leagues as I say if the person hosting has a fast computer.

I'd be up for it, whatever happened to our championship one? :unsure:

lol don't bother then.

Count me in, however im gonan have to install it soonish - i doubt my PC would be fast enough to host but heres my specs:

512mb ram

2.6ghz celeron :ph34r:

Nvidia 6200 256mb

I think thats all thats needed but i doubt ill be a good host. :ph34r:

I can still play though?

Yes :thumbup:

Count me in, however im gonan have to install it soonish - i doubt my PC would be fast enough to host but heres my specs:

512mb ram

2.6ghz celeron :ph34r:

Nvidia 6200 256mb

I think thats all thats needed but i doubt ill be a good host. :ph34r:

Well mines 256 mb ram I think and didn't have to much trouble hosting a 3 man game.

Wont be enough to inculde additional people or a French or German league but it will do.

Yes :thumbup:

Well mines 256 mb ram I think and didn't have to much trouble hosting a 3 man game.

Wont be enough to inculde additional people or a French or German league but it will do.

Right, any one who has voluntered to play beat those spec?

Any one who wishes to join in must have 1024mb ram and the abilty to host a game. Also those playing please download the patch from SI website.

May start the game later on tonight if everyone is around, does anybody have a problem with playing on Monday and Wednesdays (occasional Saturdays)

Any one who wishes to join in must have 1024mb ram and the abilty to host a game. Also those playing please download the patch from SI website.

May start the game later on tonight if everyone is around, does anybody have a problem with playing on Monday and Wednesdays (occasional Saturdays)

Won't the internet connection matter too, surely having 1GB of RAM but a dial-up connection would be slower than someone with 256MB RAM. Or am I being stupid :unsure:

Won't the internet connection matter too, surely having 1GB of RAM but a dial-up connection would be slower than someone with 256MB RAM. Or am I being stupid :unsure:

Normally but it matters more that you have a quick computer for fm, should be fine as long as the host aint on Dial up.

pick your teams before we start to avoid confusion, first come first served.

Is there a Non-EU rule in Spain like in Italy, can't remember the exact rule though. I'm guessing there isn't as I send peple with no work-permits on loan there to get one.

Unless there is such a rule, Athletico Madrid please ;)

I'm almost positive there's a similar rule.

I can play those days, probably not Saturdays though because i work then. :thumbup:

I have the patch - Monday and Wednesday is perfect, only two days I can more or less guarantee ;)

My laptop has 1024 mb RAM... what sorta specs do you need / how do I find them?

I wanna be Barca, can I?

Well thats a shame because I ment to type Thursday :whistle:lol

Archived