Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

FM 2007 Online (European)

5.30pm is fine how often do you think you'll be available.

well usually play footy on mondays and try and get to the gym a couple of times a week aswell lol

so probably 2 or 3 nights monday - friday

and sundays is usual ok for me

well usually play footy on mondays and try and get to the gym a couple of times a week aswell lol

so probably 2 or 3 nights monday - friday

and sundays is usual ok for me

okey,see no reason why you can't play let us know who your playing as and make sure you have the latest version.

one more person...I may have a few problems this week but normal service will be resumed on Monday, as I say slight chance we may get started tonight.

have you ever played a network with more than 3 people?

i have played with 3 and they take ages so 5 would have to be a maximum

also i would just play with the top 2 leagues from italy and spain and a small or medium database so that things might be a bit quicker.

what is your opinion?

okey,see no reason why you can't play let us know who your playing as and make sure you have the latest version.

one more person...I may have a few problems this week but normal service will be resumed on Monday, as I say slight chance we may get started tonight.

Have to be quick then, Danny Boy has to be in bed by 9 :P

have you ever played a network with more than 3 people?

i have played with 3 and they take ages so 5 would have to be a maximum

also i would just play with the top 2 leagues from italy and spain and a small or medium database so that things might be a bit quicker.

what is your opinion?

I've hosted a three person game and IMO it went quite quick on my system which is inferior to yours. this is with 7 leagues running small database. 6 with a medium shout be fine on yours

ok then!

5th player = maybes

this is what he told me to say on msn:

on behalf of maybes (as the mods have banned him for some un beknown reason) he would like to play.

weve just started 1 at the mo but i can let him know ip addy etc...

???

p.s i will be SEVILLA

:mellow: 10 actually!

This could be an issue Danny :D I wont be starting till at least 10......

So this is Maybes as in BMW Maybes? why's he been banned?

Well if your Sevilla and he wants to be a Spanish team we may as well forget the Italian league anyway.

This could be an issue Danny :D I wont be starting till at least 10......

So this is Maybes as in BMW Maybes? why's he been banned?

Well if your Sevilla and he wants to be a Spanish team we may as well forget the Italian league anyway.

yer its that maybes, he doesnt know why he has been banned, it just says his account has been suspended ???

he would like to be Real Madrid

I might miss out on decent players / staff :(

But I am willing to go on holiday but how will I come back and do any updates to my team?

Is there a way you can add players to your shortlist and get your asst. manager to bid for them?

I might miss out on decent players / staff :(

But I am willing to go on holiday but how will I come back and do any updates to my team?

Is there a way you can add players to your shortlist and get your asst. manager to bid for them?

Yes you can.

Archived