Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Floating Fox

Six Pack

Good idea from the club's point of view. Alot of local games in there. With Mandaric coming is aswell this could bring a few fans back in. :thumbup:

He isnt here yet!

I think its a great idea but whenever these deals come up, I feel for the poor buggers who are season tickets holders whose benefits seem tp be less and less at Leicester with all these deals. Its amazing that despite all these offers and decent attendances we have to sell 20yo academy players and two others just to get one loan player in, if we can afford that even :cry:

Will this offer be better for me than getting the Half Season Ticket (even at this stage) with 3 games to pay for after the "6 pack"?? :unsure:

Could well be. If it is just thank yourself you didn't waste your money on a half season ticket :ph34r::P

Could well be. If it is just thank yourself you didn't waste your money on a half season ticket :ph34r::P

Half ST will set me back £75.. This 6 pack offer will cost me £45 for the Under 16's option, leaving me 3 games to pay for at say, £18 each? 3 18s would be 54, and 54 + 45 = 99. £99 > £75. Therefore Half ST it is :D:P;)

Half ST will set me back £75.. This 6 pack offer will cost me £45 for the Under 16's option, leaving me 3 games to pay for at say, £18 each? 3 18s would be 54, and 54 + 45 = 99. £99 > £75. Therefore Half ST it is :D:P;)

:ph34r:

Alot of good games coming up towards the end of the season, hopefully we can start to break 25,000 :whistle:

:ph34r:

Alot of good games coming up towards the end of the season, hopefully we can start to break 25,000 :whistle:

I do look like an Under 16 :ph34r:

Agree with what you're saying though. There are some good games for us towards the back end of the season and hopefully if Milan comes in, we get some good players in, performances pick up and we get a couple of results, attendances will increase. I definitely think we can break 25,000 4 or 5 times before the end of this season then hopefully build on it next time around :D

I do look like an Under 16 :ph34r:

Agree with what you're saying though. There are some good games for us towards the back end of the season and hopefully if Milan comes in, we get some good players in, performances pick up and we get a couple of results, attendances will increase. I definitely think we can break 25,000 4 or 5 times before the end of this season then hopefully build on it next time around :D

It would be very dissapointing if we didn't break 25,000 for games like Derby, Cov and West Brom but let's just hope that people will start to come down and have a postive last half of the season.

As a season ticket holder I would moan but the club have made idiots of season ticket holders for so long I cant be bothered to protest yet another slap in the face.

If this idea works and we get bigger attendences then its ok I guess.

These "cheap" tickets are meant to attract people who will see the game and become loyal paying customers but all I've experienced is groups of young chavs showing off in front of eachother and getting as much swearing out of their systems as possible before they go home to swear some more.

There is the 6 pack deal now on at LCFC ticket office. Good value I say. Some will do the comparisons with what season ticket holders have and maybe draw a conclusion that with such deals, season tickets are devalued. I like the idea of incentives for non season ticket holders, (no I dont have one this year) but do also support the notion that season ticket holders ought to have to best deal.

I am not sure about a season ticket price for Arsenal, but how about this for a price ? A friend of mine went this weekend to the Emirates Stadium, he paid £66 for his ticket (up in the third tier) .

Next time he goes to see his team , he will pay £44 for the same seat. (he cant get a season ticket yet till his 'name is called up' . £ 22 difference , for a game he could have watched on TV ? Are LCFC so bad with prices ?

Archived