Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flemmish

Cardiff 3-2 Leicester - Reactions

Cardiff weren't exactly awesome today though. The commentary team thought they were an average outfit, with the exception of Chopra. I seem to remember that we play very poorly against weaker or inferior opposition yet "raise our game" when it comes to playing better sides.

Next weeks game is very important to us though and no less than a win is acceptable from it.

I agree with that.

But for some reason we don't seem to go for the win away from home from the off compared to what we do at home. Away we seem to wait until we go behind until we try and get something from the game. But at home we actually seem to attack even if we do lose and fail to take our chances.

The players we have are content with what they've got. I can't imagine them being over excited at the idea of Mandaric coming in and replacing them. That's the situation we've got. Are they purposely in the process of getting themselves relegated? I didn't say it, you said it, I didn't say it.

Wow, that was bad. <_<

3-0 down we were shocking. Fans were singing 'You're not fit to wear the shirt'. I haven't heard that in a long while.

All the Cardiff goals could have easily been avoided. The first one was the usual Leicester giving stupid free kicks away in very dangerous places. As a result we found ourselves 1-0 down.

Second goal was shocking decision making from Henderson. If he'd have gone right out to Chopra, he probably would have been able to get to the ball first. He should have stayed on his line, that way there would have been no chance of that Chopra lob. 2-0. Brilliant.

Third goal, a shocking Paddy Mac backpass to Henderson who was tackled by a Cardiff player easily. That player then gives it to Chopra who finishes his hat trick easily. 3-0, game over.

Too many individual errors. It cost us so dearly today. Even with the two goal comeback nobody in the ground thought that we'd ever snatch a point. The defeat was inevitable.

We were fooking useless. I didn't cheer any of our goals because there was no need. The woman with the huge head pissed me off again by moaning throughtout the match along with some other woman, then after the match they were moaning about the police because they 'caught her arm' <_<

Andy Johnson is so bad it's painful. He gives the ball away too many times (one of which led to one of their goals) and just can't pass. Not one played played well today, they should be disgusted with themselves.

Edit - By the way, loved the Dave Jones song :D

We were fooking useless. I didn't cheer any of our goals because there was no need. The woman with the huge head pissed me off again by moaning throughtout the match along with some other woman, then after the match they were moaning about the police because they 'caught her arm' <_<

Andy Johnson is so bad it's painful. He gives the ball away too many times (one of which led to one of their goals) and just can't pass. Not one layer played well tdoay, they should be disgusted with themselves.

It's basics like this that are getting us in a mess. I didn't go to the game today but whenever I've seen him play he just gives the ball away almost everytime he gets it and even when he isn't under any great pressure.

thought we started ok today but the free kick obviously put them ahead and they never looked back. Humes missed chances were unexcusable, and Henderson was terrible and certainly at fault for the 2nd and 3rd goals, possibly the 1st too!

We desperately need McAuley back in the centre and Nisse in a LB with Maybury and McCarthy dropping out!with stearman at RB.

only two players we fit to wear the shirt today:

1) Kisnorbo - as always

2) Hughes - may be well out of position but gave it his all and got stuck in really well.

Losing Fryatt was a big blow but the chances Hume missed were terrible, Levi couldn't get in the game and Jonhson and williams brought painful flashbacks of the start of the season.

Must win v Luton now!

Sounded like we played like a team full of Andy Johnsons (the long haired one)

Well if we did, we'd have won. When he came on as a sub he was the most lively player, winning tackles, getting back and setting up attacks :thumbup:

Hendo was easily at fault for the 2nd and 3rd Cardiff and Hume missed 3 sitters....

Well if we did, we'd have won. When he came on as a sub he was the most lively player, winning tackles, getting back and setting up attacks :thumbup:

Hendo was easily at fault for the 2nd and 3rd Cardiff and Hume missed 3 sitters....

I'm not accepting that. If you are serious, you need slapping back to reality.

We'd have won what? Johnson was just as bad as normal. aimless chipped balls to no-one over the top, painfully slow at getting forward and helping the attack and you may have forgotten it was an Andy Johnson shit pass that surrendered possession and lead to the 2nd or 3rd goal being scored. Can't remember which because they were both such sloppy goals.

Johnson and Williams are the worst central midfield pairing we have at this club in my opinion. They act like shields for the centre backs, not daring enough to cross the halfway line. Problem is, they can't even defend properly so what's the fooking point of it?!

Sorry I have to disagree, Johnson displayed exactly the type of performance that Leicester fans have been used to this season! he put his foot in occasionally, but left all work with the ball to williams and giving him way too much to do in terms of creativity.

even in the last minute when trying to get the ball forward, williams needed help and had no movement from Johnson and was forced to turn back in attempt to keep possesion

thought we started reasonably well but soon as chopra scored we was useless. hume missed two sitters and if hammond or fryatt missed them, they would be getting slaughtered on here. chopra was different class, henderson at fault for 2nd n 3rd goals but finishes were still awesome.

i missed the 2nd goal, what was it like? was looking in other direction :doh:

I was on coach 2... upstairs were maniacs :ph34r:

And Rowlatts, it was a long punt and Chopra outpaced Paddy Mc and talk a, what should have been, too heavy touch but hendo stayed on 6 yard box when he should have collected ball, chopra chipped hendo into opposite top corner... then looks around to blame paddy mc :@

thought we started reasonably well but soon as chopra scored we was useless. hume missed two sitters and if hammond or fryatt missed them, they would be getting slaughtered on here. chopra was different class, henderson at fault for 2nd n 3rd goals but finishes were still awesome.

i missed the 2nd goal, what was it like? was looking in other direction :doh:

Henderson came, went back, came, went back, was lobbed... Goal. Finish was similar to the third iirc. It was just one big sorry blur!

I was on coach 2... upstairs were maniacs :ph34r:

And Rowlatts, it was a long punt and Chopra outpaced Paddy Mc and talk a, what should have been, too heavy touch but hendo stayed on 6 yard box when he should have collected ball, chopra chipped hendo into opposite top corner... then looks around to blame paddy mc :@

meant our 2nd goal :unsure:

Archived