Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flemmish

Cardiff 3-2 Leicester - Reactions

1 Derby 29 10 56

2 Birmingham 27 20 53

3 Preston 29 14 53

4 West Brom 29 19 49

5 Southampton 29 14 49

6 Cardiff 30 9 49

7 Stoke 29 14 47

8 Sunderland 29 7 46

9 Colchester 29 14 44

10 Wolverhampton 29 -2 43

11 Plymouth 29 2 42

12 Sheff Wed 29 -1 40

13 Burnley 28 3 38

14 Crystal Palace 29 1 38

15 Ipswich 29 0 38

16 Coventry 29 -9 34

17 Norwich 28 -10 34

18 Leicester 29 -9 33

19 Hull 29 -10 31

20 Luton 29 -13 31

21 QPR 29 -10 30

22 Barnsley 29 -17 29

23 Leeds 28 -23 24

24 Southend 29 -23 24

Another goal for Kisnorbo!

Didnt expect anything from this game but I'm pissed because I had money on 2-0!

well no point dwelling on it. move on luton next week. lost 2-0 to them the first game of the season, (buggers are what started this crap season) its pay back time now lol:whistle:

A bad week ends with a bad performance and a bad result. We clearly didn't deserve the two goals we got today, and we deserved to get beat. I just hope that we get the Leicester who turn up, compete and want to win next week or we're as good as down.

well no point dwelling on it. move on luton next week. lost 2-0 to them the first game of the season, (buggers are what started this crap season) its pay back time now lol:whistle:

If we can't beat Luton who've been frighteningly shit recently, we really are doomed.

We've got to go out and batter them. We need to score three goals in the first half. Nothing less will do.

Of course... they could do a Cardiff and break a bad run against us. :@

Next week's game against Luton becomes hugely important. They've sold their better players, they have a number of injuries, and they lost 4-0 at home today. Presumably they have even less confidence than us.

We simply have to take the game too them and attack from the first whistle.

Well, you can but hope

If we can't beat Luton who've been frighteningly shit recently, we really are doomed.

We've got to go out and batter them. We need to score three goals in the first half. Nothing less will do.

Of course... they could do a Cardiff and break a bad run against us. :@

Didn't cardiff do that against wolves? :P

Bad thing is Kelly will call this unlucky and not look at the fact we have been outplayed for alot of the game. Alot of people will know what is coming in the interview

"The lads have battled hard and we have come away gutted as we feel we could of had a point from this"

It's serious now and Kelly has a dilemma.

Does he go tighter and tighter - play the experienced players he's always inclined to turn to in times of trouble and expect to scrape through to safety.

Or does he address the real problems we have, cut the crap out of the team, re-balance the line-up properly, stop playing midfielders on the wing and stop playing strikers who don't score.

I know what I'd do. But I also think I know what Kelly will do.

And if that happens we won't score enough and we'll concede too many.

Do you know what emphasises our predicament most?. Just thinking where we'd be without Kisnorbo's seven goals.

We can't expect him to continue scoring at the same rate.

and one thing we're good at is playing teams back in to form, helping misfiring scorers to refind their goalden touch, encouraing leaky defences to rediscover their resolve.

And don't forget we're up for a 442 award for the best use of new media.

So plenty of reasons to be cheerful

Do you know what emphasises our predicament most?. Just thinking where we'd be without Kisnorbo's seven goals.

Which is exactly what is worrying to me. It is a sad state of affairs when we're constantly relying on a central defender to come up and score goals for us on a regular basis. Strikers are supposed to score the goals, the midfield are supposed to chip in with their fair share and if a defender scores 3 or 4 a season then great.

Kisnorbo (if I'm not mistaken) is our second highest goalscorer this season behind Iain Hume. Why are the rest of our attacking players not getting forward, having shots and scoring goals? This badly needs to change if we're to stop the slump, prevent ourselves from suffering relegation and maybe even think about climbing the league.

Does he go tighter and tighter - play the experienced players he's always inclined to turn to in times of trouble and expect to scrape through to safety.

Or does he address the real problems we have, cut the crap out of the team, re-balance the line-up properly, stop playing midfielders on the wing and stop playing strikers who don't score.

Good post.

Johnson back now Kelly will no doubt revert to playing him with Williams and this will end up with Hughes on the wing. It's blatant to see that he is not a winger.

True. If you take away Kisnorbo's goals than we may well even be in the danger zone and well and truly fighting for our lives.

If Kelly is hear for the rest of the season he needs to change something and not just hope our luck will change. Levein was in a similar predicament and got the sack. Kelly is trying very hard but has found no consistent formula for us to change it around.

Do you not think if we were overloaded with this youthful quality you go on about they'd be playing already? If Porter is the best of the lot then we are in real trouble.

Good post.

Johnson back now Kelly will no doubt revert to playing him with Williams and this will end up with Hughes on the wing. It's blatant to see that he is not a winger.

True. If you take away Kisnorbo's goals than we may well even be in the danger zone and well and truly fighting for our lives.

If Kelly is hear for the rest of the season he needs to change something and not just hope our luck will change. Levein was in a similar predicament and got the sack. Kelly is trying very hard but has found no consistent formula for us to change it around.

and if this happens it won't be long before the Kelly Out polls start again. :P

Archived