Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Busted

Shame, my heart is broken! :S

Actually, that means my /f's lil sis will be distraught, and i'm staying round tonight! it can't happen!

Anyone seen this Fightstar?

54678[/snapback]

Fightstar are playing at my Union tonight!!

HAHAHA!!

On the day Busted are announcing their split, Charli's new band is playing 5 minutes walk away!!

Anyway, I'm going to see them, because it's only £3, and they're hijacked the rock night at the Union, which is a bit of a shitter, o I'll let you know how rubbish they are :thumbup::)

Well done to Charlie for having a word with himself and moving on to play in a band that is more suited to his tastes. Makes sense.

Shame on the other two, i don't get why they dont carry on with a new member? He wasn't even the lead singer was he?

Not that i'm a fan, obviously :D

Charlie is a real nice guy :)

My mate Gaz met him tonight, and he rang Gaz's sister for 10 minutes in the early hours of the morning because she's a huge Busted fan, so Charlie gets a :thumbup:

54993[/snapback]

saw chas on the bear section of bo selector and he really got into it, made me piss.

and tbh i dont think any of them wanted to be in a band that your 'younger sister' loved but i bet they're not complainin re their bank balances

Thank god for that, about time then scruffy haired prats gave up.

Next up, there bum chums McFly.

55227[/snapback]

Compared to McFly, Busted are brilliant, I'd like say Busted actually aren't brilliant but when you compare them to McFly :rolleyes:

Thank god for that, about time then scruffy haired prats gave up.

Next up, there bum chums McFly.

55227[/snapback]

Compared to McFly, Busted are brilliant, I'd like say Busted actually aren't brilliant but when you compare them to McFly :rolleyes:

55243[/snapback]

compared to phixx busted and mcfly are the pinicle of modern culture

Archived