Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryanside

An insight into the bid...

Im not usually into the, "i heard it from my best friends dog's uncle" etc. But anyway, it gives us something to talk about.

Aparently, the bid looks like this:

MM has offered shareholders all their money back if Leicester get promoted this or next season. After that they will only get half their investment back.

MM is going continue to pay back the morgage on the Walkers Stadium (which is about 1m a year so im told) until promotion, then he will pump £3m a year into it to buy it back.

And this is why the £25m figure is apperately so wrong and why there has been so much stalling over it. MM has actually offered very little and thats why there are so many skeptics about accepting the offer.

As i said, ive no idea how true it is, but it does seem that it could be probable. discuss! :thumbup:

Im not usually into the, "i heard it from my best friends dog's uncle" etc. But anyway, it gives us something to talk about.

MM has offered shareholders all their money back if Leicester get promoted this or next season. After that they will only get half their investment back.

MM is going continue to pay back the morgage on the Walkers Stadium (which is about 1m a year so im told) until promotion, then he will pump £3m a year into it to buy it back.

And this is why the £25m figure is apperately so wrong and why there has been so much stalling over it. MM has actually offered very little and thats why there are so many skeptics about accepting the offer.

As i said, ive no idea how true it is, but it does seem that it could be probable. discuss! :thumbup:

:nono: More than that.

:D:D

If any of this is true it's a Classic hedge-your-bets proposal.

And faced with that sort of proposal I know exactly what my reaction would have been.

:D:D

If any of this is true it's a Classic hedge-your-bets proposal.

And faced with that sort of proposal I know exactly what my reaction would have been.

As a seller though if you are not over a barrel then you can say bog off otherwise if you are, then you let a buyer know you accept Green Shield stamps. :whistle::unsure::huh::ph34r:

As a seller though if you are not over a barrel then you can say bog off otherwise if you are, then you let a buyer know you accept Green Shield stamps. :whistle::unsure::huh::ph34r:

I almost added added a line to my post saying listen out for falsetto sounds from the City corridors. :D

so the board stand to lose 50% of their stake if we don't get promoted next season. If we continue to stand still over the next couple of years (or worse go down) they will probably not get it back either. Which is guess would be my thinknig if i was MM

MM is a rich businessman he is not going to throw money at the board, I don't find any of this that suprising.

He knows unless we make it back to the prem he will make no money out of us.

so the board stand to lose 50% of their stake if we don't get promoted next season. If we continue to stand still over the next couple of years (or worse go down) they will probably not get it back either. Which is guess would be my thinknig if i was MM

To be totally realistic they stand to lose it all... or perhaps even more, coz to stay up in the medium term there needs to be investment, you cant stay in this league without spending money to invest in the playing staff, to be honest i think it'd be tough to stay in even the lower leagues without investment in the playing staff... and both RK and the board seem to be suggesting that LCFC cant invest in the squad... if thats the case survival in this league is an unrealistic aim in the medium (let alone the long) term.

Archived