Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jambo Neave

Not posted on here for a year

New (since I lasted posted) manager.

Milan Mandaric takeover? Whats the general consensus on that? Look at what he did with Pompey.

Kisnorbo playing well?!

Seriously, how are things, chaps? A quick look at the Championship table sees you quite close to the drop zone but I can't really comment as I don't know the ins and outs of what's been happening, so I'd be happy if I could be filled in.

Without trying to sound arrogant, you don't seem to be in a better position than when Levein was in charge, although I'm sure the football is better :D: I trust de Vries has been dropped/punted.....?

How would you compare Rob Kelly to Levein, then? As I said, I'm sure the quality of football's better but is he an all-round better manager or are there some internal politics, such as finances, affecting your progress?

Is it true Patrick Kisnorbo is playing well? In the 18 months he was with us he turned in about 2 shifts where he didn't look like a headless chicken with its arsehole on fire.

Cheers,

Scott.

Do you have any decent Lithuanians you could loan us - by tomorrow night, say?

Erm, Robbieskas Neilsonavicius, an extremely pacey and able right-back, is available. In fact, we'll buy you a Big Mac meal and a pint to take him.

Actually, I'll do you a deal: Neilsonavicius, Roman Bednar, Mauricio Pinilla and Edgaras Jankauskas for £5m........

Erm, Robbieskas Neilsonavicius, an extremely pacey and able right-back, is available. In fact, we'll buy you a Big Mac meal and a pint to take him.

Actually, I'll do you a deal: Neilsonavicius, Roman Bednar, Mauricio Pinilla and Edgaras Jankauskas for £5m........

If we realised all of the assets that we own, we couldn't cobble together that much.

No wait, we'd still have a training ground to watch some Lithuanians and Max Gradel playing keepy-uppy on.

What's it like being owned by a mad bloke. Do you hanker after the old days, when life was more simple?

If we realised all of the assets that we own, we couldn't cobble together that much.

No wait, we'd still have a training ground to watch some Lithuanians and Max Gradel playing keepy-uppy on.

What's it like being owned by a mad bloke. Do you hanker after the old days, when life was more simple?

Surprisingly no. We know without Vlad we would be playing at Murrayfield (60,000 seats) with shit players and no atmosphere and would probably either be relegated or out of business.

Some of his comments last year were a bit of an embarrassment but he seems to have calmed down now in terms of talking to the press.

We've also just had plans accepted to buy the land next to our crumbling old Main Stand and should receive planning permission to build a brand spanking new 12,000 seater stand with hotel, bar, museum etc, which would bring Tynecastle up to 30,000 seats, so it's all pretty exciting.

There's still a few dodgy things a few of us would like to sort out, but we're used to not knowing anything by now. The majority of Hearts fans are behind VR but, of course, there are some idiots who are still of the 'Steven Pressley was the life and soul of Hearts', 'Vlad out now' Brigade who refuse to acknowledge a) the lack of an alternative and b) the fact we are a better football now than we have ever been.

Basically, it's Hearts vs the rest in terms of football, the SFA and the media and we're loving every second of it.

Archived