Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Geoff Horsfield Joins LCFC

Cant complain with old boy geoff. He will add something different to our strikeforce ( abit of power). He has a proven goalscoring record at this level aswell. Really looking forward to saturday now.

All three on the bench perhaps?

or play one of them on the right wing to move hughes into the middle (replace williams)

The signing gives us something different, and he could prove effevtive as a target man in this league. If the players are still going to just use the pathetic HOOOF method, then at least its at him and not hume and fryatt.

seeing as we do it often enough will be good for him!

i`m willing to give him a chance and see what happens, haha can imagine it now score a goal a game keep us up and put us higher in table and will be a legend hahahahaahah!!

Cant complain with old boy geoff. He will add something different to our strikeforce ( abit of power). He has a proven goalscoring record at this level aswell. Really looking forward to saturday now.

We had to sign him we've been threatening to since we got relegated!

I'm sure all teams relegated from the Prem must by law have to sign him before they are allowed back in the prem :rolleyes:

.........or at least it seems that way :unsure:

Question is... when he plays, will the fans be in great voice... or will they all be hoarse? :ph34r:

lol.

I think Fryatt will make way now. The Horse and the Hume to fire us up the table with our two world class wingers supplying them with the ammo? :dunno::cry:

Archived