Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mad Dog

Official Statement

Liverpool have been bought for £174milion how long did that take? :mad::frusty::@:protest:

Lets get the FT on here now with these things take time and the this is normal lines! Balls!

That becuase Liverpool didnt hide things unlike the board we have at the moment :rolleyes:

This is on another forum.

I suppose it could well be plausible. It's been said that yesterday saw the latest stumbling block overcome and Taylor has resigned, so I imagine he was the stumbling block.

I wonder why he fell out with Mandaric?

cash for his shares?

Thats good to hear but now the window has passed as long as MM is in charge by June it doesn't make much difference when he comes.

umm getting mm in is about a bit more then transfers, club leadership, financial management, players and manager knowing where they stand, publicity.

It is now said on talking balls that the current bid stands at 10p now and 10p in 2008 for each share. The FT did not disagree with what had been put so I believe there is some truth in it.

The FT said the following "Needed more clarity on the current situation. We can't post exact details of the bid, as a shareholder without breaking certain rules. But we do find your post at 11.48 on page 63 very interesting"

This is the post they refered to "Now that the offer is for 10p a share now and 10p a share in 2008, I'm not at all surprised that people are resigning from the board rather than recommend it to shareholders."

They also said this "It appears a majority of the original board will recommend it, but 3 of them resigned as they obviously don't.

We do not view that is a great recommendation.

We were going to back the previous version, now we will review that decision when we get the full detail of the latest bid."

i still think 10p is acceptable, lcfc is a going concern like it or not, going cocnerns often go for nothing or stupid sums like a £.

if the shareholders are all true fans who dont care about their money the truth will be found out when they accept or not, if this bid ever gets out the door, seems the bids never get put to vote.

[size=3

Title: Friends Of Leicester City.

Arrangements in progress for Meeting Thursday night to establish possible new investment.

Some people refuse to wake up and smell the coffee; the saga continues to run.

It could well be the old regime of mediocrity instead of a bright new pro-active future.

Time will tell, I hope i'm wrong.

Will report.

Archived