Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mad Dog

Official Statement

Milan can't even be arsed to play the black propaganda game any more by the look of it . He could certainly find the time to authorise a spokesman to keep the pot boiling if he was still proceeding .

After the morning announcement I remained hopeful now I'm not so sure. FFS will someone put us out of our misery.

Andrew Taylor is a disgrace.

30 years of being a City fan? Bollox to that!!

So for the past three months he has been the hindrance.

What a tosser! Good riddance. :angry:

To be fair, we don't know the finer points of the bid.... in time, it may come out that he was right all along?

F) I heard from a close source to the club that Milan Manderic had arranged a tele-conference meeting with Taylor and other board members, however Taylor got inpatient, forgot about his live screen buddies and began having an asphysxi-wank with an old Portsmouth Scarf and some KY jelly much to the disgust of Milan, although the other board members wondered what all the fuss was about and began playing the 'wet biscuit' game and once over, demanded that Milan ate the soggy oatmeal based snack

..I've drank too much tea and have information overload :ph34r:

:D

There I am, staring at the news section of my most beloved club in England.

For so long, we've been told something would happen, something massive would change. Not a single leaf blew in the wind. They used the best Velcro they could find, for the saviours were not able to pull the chairmen out of their misery with a precise left hook.

Instead, we're still listening to the same old tape.

But one day, one of those old geezers had a veritable change of heart... or a heart attack and got back in touch with reality. He opened a window and let fresh air come in for the first time in 30 years. His whole attitude changed. His brain started working properly again and he found himself liberated.

"I am reborn" he said to himself, packed his things and left the room, with the other skeletons in existential mode gasping at him as the door closed.

As the old dude stepped into the wide open, he noticed something heavy almost dragging him down. And as he lay his eyes onto what lay behind him, he saw one of his best fellas clinching to the pants.

"Bloody hell, at least I'm not alone", he said and walked away.

Thats good to hear but now the window has passed as long as MM is in charge by June it doesn't make much difference when he comes.

Yeah it does, the players might play better knowing that their jobs are at risk, play badly and you'll be replaced. Currently, play badly and you might, maybe, possibly have a loan signing replace you for a few weeks.

Thats good to hear but now the window has passed as long as MM is in charge by June it doesn't make much difference when he comes.

Can make some better loan signings

I'm hoping that MM will be in place for the 'Emergency Loan' window when it opens next week.

Can't say that the loan signing yesterday left me feeling more 'fluffy and comfortable' about our chances to stay out of the relegation fight.

Let's hope they were just a stop gap until MM gives us the cash to bring in some more 'substantial' players to help us stay up.

Archived