Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mad Dog

Official Statement

When is the deadline for loan players to be signed, think we need a few more, thats if we haven't reached the limit, but then there is Stoke City (loan sharks) wouldn't mind that cocky sh1t Lee Hendrie though.

Feb 7th it opens but I don't think MM will be in charge until way after that!

The soap opera continues..whats the FT got to say about it ? have they received the bloody bid package yet as they have spouted for months that they havent received it... i couldnt give a cockbadger whats in it just would like to know if that A4 envelopes dropped on the door matt.. :blink:

They've stated on many occasions that they'll post on their website as soon as they receive the document.

Fellow members of Foxestalk, I'm very disappointed with you all.

I've been away in London all day and have just got home and read all the messages today.

The BIG story on this thread isn't about resignations and the state of the takeover.

I want to know why MM is with Barber's mum. Has she kidnapped him in a desperate sheepshagging attempt to prevent the deal going through?

Barber says MM is still with his mum, but that 'this was the last stumbling block' to the deal.

Barber (and his mum) OUT!

and as the bid has changed yet again....... we expect it next week now

Yet again!! What do you really expect. He is not buying a toy from a car boot sale he is buying a significant business and changes are bound to happen. I expect the FT will eventually come out and conditionally support the bid, something you should have done months ago. The conditions will be based about what you feel your not getting but I have news for you, its about what MM wants as the powers base shifts further to him with the recent resignations.

From my perspective I cant thank Taylor and Clarke enough for saving the club from administration and putting their cash up to do it. If I was in the position to do it I would have but I was not. In my view they have served the club beyound any possible level I could have and they should be proud of that.

However I do think some of the barriers to the bid going through are partly over come by these resignations and its all for the betterment of the club and the individuals involved. Otherwise the board member that is reported to have gotten MM interest would have stuck around to take the praise and conduct the handover personally.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

You have to laugh at Andrew Taylor you really do the greedy self serving nomark.

Thirty pence in the pound at best - Ronald McDonald thought he was a genuis, tried to street fight and has been royally hammered.

Great day :D

The masses may never know but I salute you Budgie :thumbup:

You have to laugh at Andrew Taylor you really do the greedy self serving nomark.

Thirty pence in the pound at best - Ronald McDonald thought he was a genuis, tried to street fight and has been royally hammered.

Great day :D

The masses may never know but I salute you Budgie :thumbup:

Can we conclude that while the shareholders who bought the club from administration are supporting the bid, those who put in £250k more recently might be reticent about it? :rolleyes:

Make of this information what you will. It has been mentioned to me that Taylor rang the Football League to see what the ramifications of going into administration were. 10 points deducted and relegation was the answer. So he and Clarke have decided to jump ship before the Shit hits the fan.

The offer of 30p per share now seems a very generous offer considering the possibillities of ADMINISTATION again. Lets face it, Manderic could take over the club for less than 30p per share if we were a League 1 side.

The bottom line is, with all the hidden debts that were uncovered by Milans accountants we were being run by some piss poor buisnessmen who were not prepared to dip their hands in their pockets to balance the books.

It seems that the people who brought us out of administation were no better than the ones who put us there in the first place!

Make of this information what you will. It has been mentioned to me that Taylor rang the Football League to see what the ramifications of going into administration were. 10 points deducted and relegation was the answer. So he and Clarke have decided to jump ship before the Shit hits the fan.

The offer of 30p per share now seems a very generous offer considering the possibillities of ADMINISTATION again. Lets face it, Manderic could take over the club for less than 30p per share if we were a League 1 side.

The bottom line is, with all the hidden debts that were uncovered by Milans accountants we were being run by some piss poor buisnessmen who were not prepared to dip their hands in their pockets to balance the books.

It seems that the people who brought us out of administation were no better than the ones who put us there in the first place!

Some of that may or may not be true but that last statement is more than just harsh.

The soap opera continues..whats the FT got to say about it ? have they received the bloody bid package yet as they have spouted for months that they havent received it... i couldnt give a cockbadger whats in it just would like to know if that A4 envelopes dropped on the door matt.. :blink:

Finally...

Some of that may or may not be true but that last statement is more than just harsh.

I don't think so. The club has not moved forward at all since we came through the embarassment of administration. The whole situation stinks of poor management.

where did you get this information from? even if its true, surely AT was acting in the interests of the club and in fact it would make him more, not less (as now seems the case) likely to approve of the bid. sounds like rubbish to me

:laugh:

Taylor: "Hello, is that the Football League helpdesk...?"

Operator: "Certainly is, sir, how can I help you?"

Taylor: "My name's... err... actually, doesn't matter what my name is, just wondering, in general like, cos I haven't read it anywhere. What's the penalty if a football club goes into administration? I'm not chairman of a football club or anything, especially one that has been in administration recently, so I wouldn't know y'see, that's why I have to ask you..."

where did you get this information from? even if its true, surely AT was acting in the interests of the club and in fact it would make him more, not less (as now seems the case) likely to approve of the bid. sounds like rubbish to me

If he was acting in the best interest of the club why has the quote 'the final stumbling block for the take over has now been removed' come about from the Mandaric camp.

Ask your self this, why did the board of Lecester City Football Club feel it necessary to hide the debts that Mandarics accountants found. If they are hiding debts then they are not fit to run the financial side of the club. If the debts were there, hidden away, it could come under the banner of attemted fraud!

The whole, sorry saga, reeks of incompetence. The sooner Milan takes over the better.

Of course my source could have got it all wrong.

If he was acting in the best interest of the club why has the quote 'the final stumbling block for the take over has now been removed' come about from the Mandaric camp.

Ask your self this, why did the board of Lecester City Football Club feel it necessary to hide the debts that Mandarics accountants found. If they are hiding debts then they are not fit to run the financial side of the club. If the debts were there, hidden away, it could come under the banner of attemted fraud!

The whole, sorry saga, reeks of incompetence. The sooner Milan takes over the better.

That's because they weren't hidden debts, since when has everything MM spouted been any more believable than anyone else especially when half of it is made up by the media or misinterpreteb by people like you.

maybe at was the final stumbling block because he realised that the deal was no good for the club. just think about it before you post!

Archived