Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mad Dog

Official Statement

I think its going to collapse now.

The club have tried to take Mandaric for a fool and now hes trying to get us on the cheap because of it.

The greedy old men that run this club won't accept it and then a statement will be released saying.

'Leicester City have today announced that Milan Mandaric's proposed buyout of Leicester City has collapsed.

We would like to place on record that we will be trying doubly hard and leaving no stone unturned in looking for new investors.'

I wouldn't worry, I seem to recall Robbo posted a similar thing a week or so back when the news broke that MIlan's mum wall ill. Either sparky tunes in to another RL or Robbo talks out of his behind on a regular basis. :D

OUT OF MY BOTTOM :o:o:o me?? never...... :cry:

Sparky is an avid listener..... ;)

The club have tried to take Mandaric for a fool and now hes trying to get us on the cheap because of it.

The greedy old men that run this club won't accept it and then a statement will be released saying.

'Leicester City have today announced that Milan Mandaric's proposed buyout of Leicester City has collapsed.

We would like to place on record that we will be trying doubly hard and leaving no stone unturned in looking for new investors.'

Oh FFS. I give up. :angry:

Andrew Taylors resignation will hopefully save us some money at least, unless of course it involved some payoff.

Yes good riddance. Doesn't matter if these people saved our club. I helped to provide money to save our club too, but not obviously on the size of the wealth they invested, yet, still for the good of the club I would have saved it in the short-term to get out of admin. and then stepped aside when MM came knocking on the door.

I wouldn't want money back, I lost mine, so I feel it's the board's duty to step aside like true City fans and see this club finally move forward. There shouldn't have even been this 'dilly-dallying' by the current board to recoup their money. :ph34r:

I am now of the same opinion, whatever people say now, logic tells me it can only now be down to a marked reluctance to accept the deal by the board/shareholders.

Stalling is the only constant !

Archived