Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Horsfield Up For It

Well it's not exactly setting the league alight at the moment. It's not bad but it could be easily improved. I hope Horsfield starts because he will give us something different up front, something which I feel we have been lacking greatly.

Horsfield start? He's not played in ages. Might as well start Danny C alongside him too, we'll be amazing for... ooh... 20 minutes? 10?

Well it's not exactly setting the league alight at the moment. It's not bad but it could be easily improved. I hope Horsfield starts because he will give us something different up front, something which I feel we have been lacking greatly.

So who would you play upfront with Horsfield then? 'Cos Fryatt has been looking a lot sharper in recent weeks and has probably played better than Hume, but Hume has more goals and has been better over the course of the season. Do you lose faith in Hume or do you say to Fryatt "you're starting to do what we want but you're not in the plans for now"??

He (Horsfield) isn't going to start tomorrow based on what was said by Tim Davies yesterday but could well feature at some stage. I think it'll be as you were tomorrow for the starting lineup, with maybe the kid from Spurs or Luigi starting RM and Hughes going into the middle.

So who would you play upfront with Horsfield then? 'Cos Fryatt has been looking a lot sharper in recent weeks and has probably played better than Hume, but Hume has more goals and has been better over the course of the season. Do you lose faith in Hume or do you say to Fryatt "you're starting to do what we want but you're not in the plans for now"??

He (Horsfield) isn't going to start tomorrow based on what was said by Tim Davies yesterday but could well feature at some stage. I think it'll be as you were tomorrow for the starting lineup, with maybe the kid from Spurs or Luigi starting RM and Hughes going into the middle.

Or just stick Hume in the centre as a few people on here would, myself included.

I'd like to see Horsfield playing with Hume sometime.

I think Horsfield would give us what we need in the air more than Fryatt. I doubt that Horsfield will start either because of match fitness etc. I reckon Yeates will get the nod at right mid.

Or just stick Hume in the centre as a few people on here would, myself included.

Rob Kelly?? He'd rather play a combination of Johnson, Weso, Stearman, Hughes and Tiatto in the middle. I don't think (though stranger things have happened) that Hume is in the CM plans at any part of this season.

I'd like to see Horsfield playing with Hume sometime.

I think Horsfield would give us what we need in the air more than Fryatt. I doubt that Horsfield will start either because of match fitness etc. I reckon Yeates will get the nod at right mid.

Horsfield and Hume would be a good combination if Horsfield could win the flick-ons, as Hume would collect things dropping off of him. Fryatt could do a good job replacing Hume when he's shattered, and the same applies vice-versa. But then where does this leave Elvis?? (not that many people will mind...)

Yeates to come in at RM for sure. Glombard could play some part tomorrow coming off the bench as well.

I can see him making an impact aswell. Then never playing well again.

Really wouldn't suprise me. It may have been posted on the forum already, but apparently some Cardiff fans are laughing at us because we have taken their Josh Low off of them. Now if that's the case, it's Yeates all the way for me with Glombard making up the numbers. :rolleyes:

a youngster in Yeates, a bit and pieces player in Lombard... who could be useful if he gets it right... I must say I'm not entirely disappointed on who we picked up on loan, could have done better, but in the position we are in ATM, we did alright.

It is the signing of Horsfield though that impresses me most... sure we lost Williams who at times was rather useful.... but the experience Horsfield brings and his ability to find the back of the net is something we need as a team.

Lets hope he can do something special, and with Danny C starting so show something off the bench, we can have some much needed strike power up front.

I have no fear of us going down a division, but I'd rather we finished in the 11-15, instead of 18-21 .... ;)

He sound committed,

Archived