Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stez

soccerette

Angelina is dog. Look at her lips, they are not ladies lips trust me.

As for my soccerette it has to be Joss Stone.

55416[/snapback]

Joss Stone, I like her, there are better looking girls but she is nice and she seems a pretty nice girl too, good album too! :thumbup:

Coleen? shes nice looking but nothing special to be honest I think without make-up she'd be horrible and the only reasons shes with Rooney is for his money, For Rooneys birthday she asked for some money to buy a present for him :rolleyes:

My Soccerette = Coleen (Rooney's Bird )

55417[/snapback]

You seen the latest pics of her, she wouldn't be your soccerette if you had. :blink: Not the slimest of girls. :thumbup:

55418[/snapback]

Oi I aint the slimest of girls but im still a nice person! No way is Colleen fat! Bloody hell theres no hope for any of us :angry:

55417[/snapback]

You seen the latest pics of her, she wouldn't be your soccerette if you had. :blink: Not the slimest of girls. :thumbup:

55418[/snapback]

Oi I aint the slimest of girls but im still a nice person! No way is Colleen fat! Bloody hell theres no hope for any of us :angry:

55427[/snapback]

I don't like thin girls anyway, but when I say that I don't like overweight girls! Katy from the pic i've seen you are NOT fat!

I'm a medium build myself anyway.

Keira Knightly! Shes nice! Recently i've just got this thing about Keira, ever since I bought Pirates of the carabbian on DVD - Very good film!

55417[/snapback]

55418[/snapback]

55427[/snapback]

I don't like thin girls anyway, but when I say that I don't like overweight girls! Katy from the pic i've seen you are NOT fat!

Keira Knightly! Shes nice! Recently i've just got this thing about Keira, ever since I bought Pirates of the carabbian on DVD - Very good film!

55437[/snapback]

Thanks Matt - for the record I am slightly above medium build if that makes any sense :huh:

55417[/snapback]

55418[/snapback]

55427[/snapback]

55437[/snapback]

Thanks Matt - for the record I am slightly above medium build if that makes any sense :huh:

55441[/snapback]

Don't look it on your photo - and i'm not just saying that!

-I think photos always make me look bigger than I am...thats my excuse anyway!

55417[/snapback]

55418[/snapback]

55427[/snapback]

55437[/snapback]

55441[/snapback]

Don't look it on your photo - and i'm not just saying that!

-I think photos always make me look bigger than I am...thats my excuse anyway!

55442[/snapback]

Thanks again Matt although im not as voluptous(sp?) as the lady above ;)

Guest Daniel
Well does he have this pic on his computer, i think is the question we should be asking :thumbup:

55457[/snapback]

I think the question you should be asking is 'why dont i right click the picture and get the properties?'

Then you'll find out it aint even on my computer.

Taxi for SF.

Well does he have this pic on his computer, i think is the question we should be asking :thumbup:

55457[/snapback]

I think the question you should be asking is 'why dont i right click the picture and get the properties?'

Then you'll find out it aint even on my computer.

Taxi for SF.

55458[/snapback]

bothered

55417[/snapback]

55418[/snapback]

55427[/snapback]

Exactly what I was going to put! Was having this conversation with a mate, and we're both unhappy that supposed famous 'fat' women are in fact no more than a size 10.

For the record, tonight I would like Orlando Bloom as my Soccer'ette' tonight. Thank you please!

55417[/snapback]

55418[/snapback]

55427[/snapback]

Exactly what I was going to put! Was having this conversation with a mate, and we're both unhappy that supposed famous 'fat' women are in fact no more than a size 10.

For the record, tonight I would like Orlando Bloom as my Soccer'ette' tonight. Thank you please!

55477[/snapback]

Orlando Bloom?! Bah..pretty bad actor...and nothing worthwile there =P... chick magnet!

Archived