Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

LCFC FORUM

David G, has he got a bag on or what today, closing all the threads

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

What's your problem?

Why do we need 12 threads full of school kids pretending they have the inside track on the deal, spouting shit or just posting 'oh I hope this goes through then we'll sign Beckham, Fowler and Klinsmann'.

What's your problem?

Why do we need 12 threads full of school kids pretending they have the inside track on the deal, spouting shit or just posting 'oh I hope this goes through then we'll sign Beckham, Fowler and Klinsmann'.

My dads workpal eats with Robbie Klinsmann and he says that your eating habits are too be desired and I thought you were the peoples hero too...

Mind you I heard a roomourh that once Martin Mandatsrich takes over that hes treating us all to a slap up meal at donalds

you fink we'll sign donaldo duckio? i erd we are..

Lighten up! :thumbup:

David G, has he got a bag on or what today, closing all the threads

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I'm fed up with logging on to this forum and reading about how the Milan Mandaric deal has hit rocks, how the Milan Mandaric is going through soon, debating what player "Milan Mandaric" is going to sign , debating what Milan Mandaric had for breakfast or where ****ing Milan Mandaric is going to live when he buys us.

It's getting repetitive.

My dads workpal eats with Robbie Klinsmann and he says that your eating habits are too be desired and I thought you were the peoples hero too...

Mind you I heard a roomourh that once Martin Mandatsrich takes over that hes treating us all to a slap up meal at donalds

you fink we'll sign donaldo duckio? i erd we are..

Lighten up! :thumbup:

Lighten up?

I can't believe someone just told me to lighten up!

I'm fed up with logging on to this forum and reading about how the Milan Mandaric deal has hit rocks, how the Milan Mandaric is going through soon, debating what player "Milan Mandaric" is going to sign , debating what Milan Mandaric had for breakfast or where ****ing Milan Mandaric is going to live when he buys us.

It's getting repetitive.

spot on!

back to footy! I say Manderic threads OUT~

One of Wembley's most interesting pieces of memorabilia is due to go under the auctioneer's hammer on Friday.

Former Leicester City full-back Len Chalmers is selling his 1961 FA Cup losers medal - a medal he was unable to receive personally at the end of the game because he could not climb the steps to the royal box.

It's getting repetitive.

There's not a lot else to talk about though is there? I am at a loss about what else to talk about with LCFC.

We're shit - I already know that, talked about it far too much over the years

Kelly's shit - I already know that.

Fryatt's not scoring - Been talked about almost as much as Mandaric this season

The list goes on. Nowt new to talk about. I want to talk about Sacha Lennartsson.

There's not a lot else to talk about though is there? I am at a loss about what else to talk about with LCFC.

We're shit - I already know that, talked about it far too much over the years

Kelly's shit - I already know that.

Fryatt's not scoring - Been talked about almost as much as Mandaric this season

The list goes on. Nowt new to talk about. I want to talk about Sacha Lennartsson.

TBH mate I prfere the sausage bacon cob/Tandoori chicken thread.

If the Cheb thread gets deleted I promise to start a march in the town centre to get the mod concerned hung.

I agree that too many threads spouting the same thing is pointless and some need to be deleted where neccasary. I think some of it is down to someone turning up and not bothering to sift throw the threads to see if someone has spotted something and hey presto, its already been discussed for a week but the eager upstart has started a new thread anyway.

Back to the Chebs, is anyone coming (not literally).

BTW Ive just seen ESPN and they just confirmed that we are signing Carlos Valderamma.

If the Cheb thread gets deleted I promise to start a march in the town centre to get the mod concerned hung.

I agree that too many threads spouting the same thing is pointless and some need to be deleted where neccasary. I think some of it is down to someone turning up and not bothering to sift throw the threads to see if someone has spotted something and hey presto, its already been discussed for a week but the eager upstart has started a new thread anyway.

Back to the Chebs, is anyone coming (not literally).

BTW Ive just seen ESPN and they just confirmed that we are signing Carlos Valderamma.

Hmmmmmm

Well I just turned on Sky Sports and it looks like we've signed Benton Fraser and his wolf companion Diefenbaker, from mid ninties Candian television police drama Due South. 50,000 rising on apperances.

Archived