Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Palace - Useless information

tell that to JBF9 or the other 2 members of our away day "gang"

p.s I'm not intimerdated by your post count so stop thinking you can use it to your advantage <_<

Get a proper buddy to go to away games with like Maybes,he gets the tickets every time :D:D

I will actually be furious if we cant get tickets for this one, there was only 497 of us at cardiff ffs. Love it how everyone magically starts reappearing ll of a sudden

Only us loyal ones stick it out through thick and thin.

Maybe becuase cardiff is in wales it put people off? :ph34r:

Is this serious? Because I'm afraid if it is, lildave3 is paying for his own train and match ticket there, as my severe lack of funding (4 birthdays to accomodate for in the next 5 days) is going to hamper my ability to buy 2 match tickets plus near £50 on the train.

It's because I was putting two adults in the ticket availability search thing. I was looking how much it would cost for me and Sheephead and not just me. What a willy puller wonderful friend I am! :D

Got my tickets yesterday Block X row 45 - is that high??

So anyone know where most of the LEicester Fans go for a drink before the game - on the away grounds site I use it says

" The Railway Telegragh on Bridgstock Road is a firm favourite with away fans "

However there is also a weatherspoons nearby - I like some atmosphere before the game so any one who has been before who can point me in the right direction I'll be grateful.

Also,

I am planning to drive to Stanmore and get the Tube.

Can I buy an allday all zone tube ticket and go to Thorton Heath on that.

If so, how, just go London Victoria??

Just ask at the ticket info desk they'll sort you out :thumbup:

Archived