Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

April

I honestly don't see a single team who we should fear nor one that we should take lightly. We need to approach each game with a single minded determination to take the initiative and win the games.

It might help to watch a Manchester United video - not so much their individual brilliance but how they really drive forward at pace when they have the ball, how they are all so keen and willing to support and make space for each other and how many bodies they get into and around the box when they attack.

Belief is the key. And I don't mean the word belief. But a real inner belief in what they are doing and how they'll go about it. That and having 11 truly fit and complimentary players for every game.

Absolutely! If the 11 that get sent out said to themselve right were going to have a right go at this lot today i'm sure we would not be in a bad situation after April! :thumbup:

Remember, we only need 16 points :rolleyes:

To be fair though form starts to count for nothing as some of those sides have nothing to play for and others like us will be scraping for every point possible. As betting goes, the start of the season and the end are usually the times to avoid placing bets as anything goes. Im hoping that our form doesnt continue as we will struggle no doubt.

Anyway, Im not worried, Feed the Horse and he will shite, feed the horse and he will shite!

I honestly don't see a single team who we should fear nor one that we should take lightly. We need to approach each game with a single minded determination to take the initiative and win the games.

It might help to watch a Manchester United video - not so much their individual brilliance but how they really drive forward at pace when they have the ball, how they are all so keen and willing to support and make space for each other and how many bodies they get into and around the box when they attack.

Belief is the key. And I don't mean the word belief. But a real inner belief in what they are doing and how they'll go about it. That and having 11 truly fit and complimentary players for every game.

Easy as that is it? Why haven't they thought of that before?

Archived