Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

When de Vries returns..

Mark de Vries  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Is there any reason to keep him at the Walkers once he returns from his loan spell?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't care
    • Send him out on loan again

I want to see Horsfield and de Vries up front together.

The most immobile front pairing in the history of the world. Then we could sign John Hartson as well and rotate them so as soon as one of them gained a semblence of fitness he'd be out the team straight away and told to gorge himself on a diet of pies and lard.

I want to see Horsfield and de Vries up front together.

The most immobile front pairing in the history of the world. Then we could sign John Hartson as well and rotate them so as soon as one of them gained a semblence of fitness he'd be out the team straight away and told to gorge himself on a diet of pies and lard.

With Brian Kilcline and Steve Foster at centre-back and maybe Pressman back in goal I think our mission would be complete.

Unbelivable, Mark De Vries has actually made a couple of starts for Den Hagen in recent weeks, I think he got his first start for the club about two weeks ago and he kept his place. Still hasn't scored mind, so that 20 apperances, no goals, and If memorey serves it must be about a year since he last scored.

Archived