Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

When de Vries returns..

Mark de Vries  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Is there any reason to keep him at the Walkers once he returns from his loan spell?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't care
    • Send him out on loan again

If we can afford him I see no reason why we don't keep him.

I'm sure if he was here this season he'd be nowhere near our worst striker.

Definitely not. Although he was renowned for being a donkey, he still scored more goals than the rest of the side. If we're still in trouble, there's no harm in bringing him back I suppose.

Whos this De Vries?:blink:

De Vries was not a terrible player in the Low ranks!

He did a job and scored some goals, i think he provides an option which was certainly needed before the arrival of the Horse!, but the horse will be gone when De Vries loan iss up so maybe there will be a position if RK gets the boot as he clearly does not fancy him! :rolleyes:

:thumbup:

De Vries was not a terrible player in the Low ranks!

He did a job and scored some goals, i think he provides an option which was certainly needed before the arrival of the Horse!, but the horse will be gone when De Vries loan iss up so maybe there will be a position if RK gets the boot as he clearly does not fancy him! :rolleyes:

:thumbup:

I must have missed something.

Archived