Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Championship.

does anyone else remember the old joke that went around about the time that we were struggling at the lower end of the old div.2 with David Pleat ?

for those who haven't heard it or a similar version,

Pleat was walking along Charles street and fainted . and a kind hearted passer by helped him up and took him into the alliance leicester building to recover . As he came round he asked " where are we ?" and the samaritan said " in the leicester alliance "

" **** me " says Pleat " what happened to us in divisions 3 and 4 " :P

Today is a sad day. The free hot drinks vending machine has now been configured to only accept credit-storing klixkeys, limiting holders to only 5 free drinks per day. This means I can no longer linger around the hot women via doing 'the rounds'. Gutted :cry:

Are these the women that drink hot drinks? :whistle:

does anyone else remember the old joke that went around about the time that we were struggling at the lower end of the old div.2 with David Pleat ?

for those who haven't heard it or a similar version,

Pleat was walking along Charles street and fainted . and a kind hearted passer by helped him up and took him into the alliance leicester building to recover . As he came round he asked " where are we ?" and the samaritan said " in the leicester alliance "

" **** me " says Pleat " what happened to us in divisions 3 and 4 " :P

You sure he wasn't just unconscious from having the shit kicked out of him by a Leicester fan at the time....

:whistle:

The championship is dire and I'm well and truly sick of it now.

Cr@p football, no coverage, annoying fans, club in danger of going out of existence, getting laughed at for admitting who you support and did I mention cr@p (really cr@p) football.

Only problem is we're stuck with it and I can't see it getting better any time soon!

Archived