Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Academy Game On - Top of the Table Clash

Academy Game On

0,,10274~2795923,00.jpg

Leicester City's under 18 clash against Reading at the Belvoir Drive training ground on Saturday will go ahead as planned.

The match was put in doubt following heavy snowfall in the area on Thursday.

But the Foxes ground staff have produced a playable surface for the fixture, and the game will go ahead - so long as the weather conditions do not worsen overnight.

City go into the match with a three point lead at the top of the Group B table - with the Royals their closest rivals in second.

The game kicks off at 11:30am.

I hope the youngsters for this age group perform otherwise Thracian will be calling for the U5's to take their places in the squad.

Thracian has told me alot of good things about this up and coming footballer.

He scores more than hume and fryatt could ever possibly get together and he's definately strong enough to compete in the championship.

foetus-medium_small.jpg

Thracian has told me alot of good things about this up and coming footballer.

He scores more than hume and fryatt could ever possibly get together and he's definately strong enough to compete in the championship.

foetus-medium_small.jpg

Fryatt's plenty strong enough, as is Hume - they just don't score many these days.

It might be there's more to it than simply size and strength.

Denis Law was hardly big and especially strong, neither is Henry to name a more modern player.

And this idea that the Championship is especially tough makes me laugh.

There are so many stoppages these days you rarely see a game with any flow and mostly it's because of some innocuous physical contact.

Football is faster today, no question, but tough? I don't think so.

Fryatt's plenty strong enough, as is Hume - they just don't score many these days.

It might be there's more to it than simply size and strength.

Denis Law was hardly big and especially strong, neither is Henry to name a more modern player.

And this idea that the Championship is especially tough makes me laugh.

There are so many stoppages these days you rarely see a game with any flow and mostly it's because of some innocuous physical contact.

Football is faster today, no question, but tough? I don't think so.

Henry is as strong as a ox,hes a powerhouse!

Archived