Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

CITY TO BE UNITED?

Well I thought we should get together now the takeover saga is nearing completion... we need to all be UNITED behinad the team and it doesnt matter where you sit in the stadium ...

MAKE SOME NOISE on saturday.......

"We've got more cash than you! We've got more cash than you!" to the covscum

Leicester UNITED! for once

Me to, especially as the covscum sang to us 'your not very rich' when we was in serious debt in the 02-03.

Thats the reason i really hate them.

Surely you should hate them anyway.

How about we've got more cash than you, your grounds to big for you?!

We haven't got more cash than them. Even with MM they've got their three year investment plan haven't they.

It's at our ground, bit a stupid song to sing in our ground whilst it too is half empty.

Surely you should hate them anyway.

We haven't got more cash than them. Even with MM they've got their three year investment plan haven't they.

It's at our ground, bit a stupid song to sing in our ground whilst it too is half empty.

No they havent got a three year investment plan, just a target to get in the prem in 3 years.........

No they havent got a three year investment plan, just a target to get in the prem in 3 years.........

There is money to go with that though, from local business's. The chairman didn't just wake up one morning and say , "right, we're going to be in the prem in 3 years even if we haven't got any money".

There is money to go with that though, from local business's. The chairman didn't just wake up one morning and say , "right, we're going to be in the prem in 3 years even if we haven't got any money".

i thought he did :doh:

joking by the way

its a good point tho manwell

Morning Manwell, Cassidy Group your talking about............ I doubt that they will plough any dosh to the extent MM will

I was hoping we'd be the team that would put the final nail in Mickey Mouse's coffin. If they have a new appointment by the weekend you can expect a reaction from their players, so judging by our inconsistent and incoherent form anything could happen when Saturday comes. Fingers crossed for 3 points in front of a new owner and a fresh start for our club. I raise my cup of vending machine tea to brighter days ahead

Who thought of that stupid idea in the first place,

Leicester City will always be called Leicester City FC. I mean United sounds CRAP, So let's keep it as Leicester City FC.

Kind Regards

Craig Adams 22

:doh:

Read the first post properly before replying. :thumbup:

Leicester City will always be called Leicester City FC. I mean United sounds CRAP, So let's keep it as Leicester City FC.

Kind Regards

Craig Adams 22

i'm begining to think your just winding us up.

kind reguards the ffuter 41 and a half.

Kind Regards

Craig Adams 22

Leicester United FC it is. :rolleyes:

Archived