Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Head Honcho

Almost 11 years since

Neil Lennon and went on that fabulous run to reach the Premiership via the play-offs.

What chance of a repeat performance?

12 victories from our remaining 15 games should suffice :P

I remember going to Reading's old ground for his debut, what a shit hole that was.

Neil Lennon and went on that fabulous run to reach the Premiership via the play-offs.

What chance of a repeat performance?

12 victories from our remaining 15 games should suffice :P

It would be great but we have no Lennon, Izzet, Walsh, Claridge and the rest of the superstars! I can remember following them home and away for the back end of that season and it was great to see and hear the fans singing in force. Im hopeful that we will get a repeat next season of 96s succesful league campaign!

It would be great but we have no Lennon, Izzet, Walsh, Claridge and the rest of the superstars! I can remember following them home and away for the back end of that season and it was great to see and hear the fans singing in force. Im hopeful that we will get a repeat next season of 96s succesful league campaign!

We were still at Filbs as well - enough said?

Yeah but the fans away from hoem were awesome during that run too mate. the new Filbo will get loud too if the support for the current movement continues!

I remember we were too :cry: We've been in a vicious circle for the past 6 years, it's going to take something special to get us out of it. Mandy??

think we need to sign another Ginger person to makes us good again

Steve Sidwell is out of contract in the summer. Cant we persuade him to join us under the "Ginger nut rule" that forbids him in signing for any Premiership club this summer? :rolleyes:

I remember going to Reading's old ground for his debut, what a shit hole that was.

I went to that game on Foxes Travel, one of my first away games! It was chucking it down!

Didn't Lenny score an own goal or give away a pen and it was the first time we wore a new kit or something like that??

I went to that game on Foxes Travel, one of my first away games! It was chucking it down!

Didn't Lenny score an own goal or give away a pen and it was the first time we wore a new kit or something like that??

He gave away a penalty I think? The away end didn't have a roof on and we all got pissed on.

Would you like to try again? :P

lol OK then he "can come" but I have always disliked saying those words together! Also, we should make a move for Paul Scholes who may well lose his place to Hargreaves next season. Surely we can get him for £100k and Elvis on loan for the season?

Archived