Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Reserves Friendly tomorrow afternoon

Was mentioned by Birch on the phone in.

Anyone know any more than that please enlighten us - thank you?

My Step Dad is refereeing the match. It is against Northampton I think.

Birch said that he has seen the team sheet and all of them have played some part in the first team lately.

My Step Dad is refereeing the match. It is against Northampton I think.

Birch said that he has seen the team sheet and all of them have played some part in the first team lately.

What time is it and Is it behind closed doors?

oh this is funny. Is this some sick joke from leicester. Finally we get too play Northampton too rub it in with my mates and its a little shite freindly. Can't we play them in the fa cup or something

oh this is funny. Is this some sick joke from leicester. Finally we get too play Northampton too rub it in with my mates and its a little shite freindly. Can't we play them in the fa cup or something

And its at the same time the press conference is scheduled for. Start the game playing for one owner (group of owners), finish the game playing for another owner!

That wasn't meant to sound as selfish as it did :thumbup:

How have Northampton been getting on lately ?

Well personally i think even though they have got promoted, been poor because they have got rid of their best players. But thats northampton for ya :P

That wasn't meant to sound as selfish as it did :thumbup:

How have Northampton been getting on lately ?

Bit of an upturn when they brought in their new manager (Stuart Gray, ex-Villa and Southampton), but now a couple of defeats and they're right in the relegation mire now. Kenny Deuchar up front though and some really good kids on loan from Prem teams.

It will be their reserve palyers I would imagine.

I think people will be able to go and watch this. Supporters are allowed into the training ground everyday other than a matchday and the day before a match but even that isn't true because you can get in to watch the Academy on a Saturday morning. There is a chance that the game will be played on the pitches behind the hedges but if you walk up to the top of Paigle Road you can see the top pitches through a fence. There really isn't such a thing as behind closed doors at Belvoir Drive.

I might be there, I'm not sure whether to go and wait outside Filbert Way to catch a glimpse of MM but I imagine he'll be inside the ground for a fair while after the press conference. I'll probably go to the game then go to the ground afterwards to se if anything's happening there.

I might be there, I'm not sure whether to go and wait outside Filbert Way to catch a glimpse of MM but I imagine he'll be inside the ground for a fair while after the press conference. I'll probably go to the game then go to the ground afterwards to se if anything's happening there.

Hope to maybe see you down there then :thumbup:

Just got in. The match finished 5-0 to Leicster with a hat trick from Cadermateri a penalty from Gradel and and own goal. We played fairly good throught at a high tempo. Gradel was our best player I think. Some great skill and determination to drive at the defenders who were fairly poor but still. Danny C scored 3 cracking goals and took all of them well. Glombard played right wing and showed alot of skill but no end product.

The team was.

Logan - 7

Stearman - 6

Magunda - 7

Kenton - 7

Sheehan - 7

Glombard - 7

Weso - 7

Dodds - 6

Gradel - 8

Cadermateri - 7

Hammond - 5