Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Reserves Friendly tomorrow afternoon

I dont know enough abouts Dodds to make a comment on his ability but the fact he doesnt get picked, (even when our strikers couldnt hit a cows backside with a banjo and before the loan signings came in) and that he is out of contract soon suggests he isnt part of our future. I`d say the same about Cada`s future. Regardless of what he did in the reserve game I would be shocked if he got a new contract. We`ll probably get him fit for next season and he`ll join some L1 club! Its still a strange one for me by RK not to include Cada more after his brief appearance against Fulham....

That's becasue cadders got a chance :rolleyes:

and dodds wont get a chance because hes not good enough, simple as that. Cadamartri scored a few goals because he was a good talent at Everton at the time, Dodds cant even get into a struggling Championship side.

Look at that someone else with a brain on this forum, kudos sir.

I can see why Kelly would be scared of playing unproven youth players, Porter coming into the side was pretty much a last resort and other than that, he hasn't encouraged the youth particularly. But even if he isn't popular at the minute he still knows more about coaching and more about his players than anyone on here. I'm not a big Kelly fan but these players are clearly not good enough, or not ready. I for one can understand why he doesn't want to field the youth as an acid test or baptism of fire, he wants to keep his job and he wants to bring new faces in to try and appease the fans. He's not doing it but what can you do?

Look at that someone else with a brain on this forum, kudos sir.

and dodds wont get a chance because hes not good enough, simple as that. Cadamartri scored a few goals because he was a good talent at Everton at the time, Dodds cant even get into a struggling Championship side.

Have you watched him play?

I will wait untill I've seen him play & he's had a game at this level before I judge if he's good enough for this league.

His time will come

Archived