Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

YOU can speak now FOXESTRUST

Well Well Well, what happens to you guys now, being the 2% shareholders that finally tipped the balance.

Come on where are you going to invest the money you have been allocated.

:dunno:

There are a limitied list of things they can do with the money, most of which is charity stuff. They have already said they will consider some suggestions and put it to a members vote.

There are a limitied list of things they can do with the money, most of which is charity stuff. They have already said they will consider some suggestions and put it to a members vote.

They don't have to do anything specific with the money unless they disband the FT, which I very much doubt will happen. I suspect, as has happened in the past they will use it to sponsor an Academy player or two. Bear in mind if the rumours are correct they will only be getting 10p for every share until we're promoted..

Well Well Well, what happens to you guys now, being the 2% shareholders that finally tipped the balance.

You would have to look at their memorandum and articles of association, which I would guess is accessable via their website. Bearing in mind they are only guaranteed 10 pence per share, and that may not be paid until 15th August 2010, they will have plenty of time to consider options I would have thought.

Is that true though? Bearing in mind Mandaric has got over 95% agree to it? Surely 20% didn't decide to sell up once the FT threw their hat in to the ring?

Archived