Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Oh my god, I'm on Sky Sports News

Who else is famous now??

:dunno:

I was on east milands today I'm told... me and my mate were down to get Cov tickets and they interviewed people waiting outside to get a glimpse of MM, clearly i was witty and apealing in what i said :rolleyes:

Don't jostle the chosen one !!

And keep the noise down, please! Those possessed by devils, try and keep them under control a bit, can't you? Incurables, you'll just have to wait for a few minutes. Um, women taken in sin, line up against that wall, will you?

010274310835400.jpg

Don't jostle the chosen one !!

And keep the noise down, please! Those possessed by devils, try and keep them under control a bit, can't you? Incurables, you'll just have to wait for a few minutes. Um, women taken in sin, line up against that wall, will you?

010274310835400.jpg

MM: The Saviour!!! :P

I tried to embarass us all by phoning that Sky Phone in show tonight because not one City fan decided to phone in to talk about todays events (probably all half-cut in a pub somewhere!). I was too late to get on so unfortunately I am not as famous as some on this thread. :P

I tried to embarass us all by phoning that Sky Phone in show tonight because not one City fan decided to phone in to talk about todays events (probably all half-cut in a pub somewhere!). I was too late to get on so unfortunately I am not as famous as some on this thread. :P

You should have given someone else's name then! :ph34r::whistle::P

You should have given someone else's name then! :ph34r::whistle::P

No one on here knows my name mate as believe it or not it isnt Apexgeo! When I said "embarass" I was planning on telling the host and his guest (Paul Walsh) that we would win the league within 5 seasons and MON will be back in charge. :unsure::unsure::rolleyes:

Archived