Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Oh my god, I'm on Sky Sports News

Help I was the lunatic on SSN shaking Milan's hand in the orange/grey Puma top !!!! I looked a right psycho !! I met lcfcjme (fellow Foxestalk member) as well !! Been interviewed by BBC and ITV too !!

Who else is famous now??

:dunno:

I saw alot of people jumping to get close to Milan i'm sure the clip will be repeated alot for the rest of the day so relive it as many times as you can. :P

Help I was the lunatic on SSN shaking Milan's hand in the orange/grey Puma top !!!! I looked a right psycho !! I met lcfcjme (fellow Foxestalk member) as well !! Been interviewed by BBC and ITV too !!

Who else is famous now??

lol Ive not long got in so I`ll be looking out for the nutters later.

I am famous myself for knowing someone (from a distance) who is a Puma wearing nutcase who jumped Milan! Woooooooooooo!!

Who else is famous now??

Hehe... should have attended too... :P

Who else is famous now??

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~981141,00.html

mate take a look your even more famous now!

10th and 11th pics down :thumbup:

Just seen on SSN!

You were going mental wern't you!

Post Horn Henry was there with his damn horn.

Showed MM wrapping a scarf round TD's neck! lol

That was hilarious. He really tried to murder him. This man has no fear! :D

Who else is famous now??

0,,10274~3108353,00.jpg

You look like Mandy put a spell on you - very respectful!

Either that or you've just shaken Jesus' hand! lol

Archived